The Question Thread

Hi all

I picked this game up about a week ago, i paid the 99 cents to get rid of adverts but nothing more so far.
I started with a wizard, then at level 30 ish decided to level a warrior companion.

I am now on floor 40 (wizard level 48, and warrior level 38) and have a few quick questions.

1. Should i just plow through the floors asap on easy difficulty? does the difficulty make any difference to drops? i currently have it on legend difficulty, i can do mythic 3 fine, it just takes a lot longer per floor and im unsure if its worth it

2. Should i be able to transfer my progress from my phone to my tablet or synch on both?

3. When does the difficulty increase? right now i dont actually take any damage at all regardless of difficulty level and just stand there and spam attacks

Thanks

Yeah, same with mine. Ive been asking on the forums about Proc DMG and I explained the same scenario that you have stated, that is why I asked about its base damage calculation since it gets element from MH. @Griffin012 told me that it is calculated normally whether its an OH or MH proc skill. Its just too inconsistent for me because any proc skill follows the MH’s element. Funny though if the OH proc skill is your active skill in your offhand the OH proc will follow now the OH’s element. Just a comment here, interested in this topic :bust_in_silhouette:

Just saw this thread! Hello now I am at floor 200 and I have some questions:

1. What are good affixes to look for on gear (whirlwind warrior)
  2. Should I farm mythical 3 on floor 200 or/and farm maps that are floor 200+?
  3. Is it good to have some sockets on items for mythstones or can the affixes on higher items be better than mythstones?
  4. After pulling multiple mobs does the game get a little bit laggy for you guys? Just started happening to me floor 200 mythic 3
    5.Anything else I should know about?
  5. Should I be doing maps on very easy to start with? Atm I’ve been doing mythic 1, is there a big change in the item drops??
    Thanks.

Just tried floor 200 on mythic 3 and went through it quite fast other than ignis. He has a lot of hp

Hi !! :smile:

1. I would suggest affixes like ED of the corresponding element, WD , and the elemental critical , crushing blow, deadly strike and the likes

2. preferably on the difficulty that you are confident on. If you can kill with no problem at mythic 3 go ahead, most of the legends like [vacuus, mutiny , and defiant] drops at mythic 3 floor 195+ or so …

3. well some affixes can be better than putting a socket for a mythstone, the only thing i find viable is by putting the %hp on hit mythstone on my main warrior for tanking purposes @_@ when he’s hitting mobs and mobbing them lol

4. Well it depends on the device, but for me it does sometimes lag , usually when i’m dealing with %packsize maps XD

5. hmmm

6. well item drops, luck and gold find depends on your gear and the difficulty level :o just try the difficulty level that you are at ease with :smiley:

for the older members of the forum, correct my facts if they are wrong :slight_smile:

cheers to everyone! and happy farming to all! :smile:

Elders I need some assistance:

1. Resistance Cap? Is there such a thing?
  2. Scalp isn’t effect by Attack speed correct? Only Reduce CD?

Thanks in Advance,

No cap

correct

That helps, now just 3 more questions:

1. My crit rating is capped at 60%, why?
  2. Are runewords ever used as bis items? Or will sets/teal(mythical/eternal) always be better?
  3. What is ED? And is WD whirlwind?
  1. crit chance is capped at 60% while crit damage at 350 , also deadly strike is 60%
  2. runewords? @_@ bis item? :o sorry not familiar with those terms. But if you’re asking if the affixes is always better than mythical, well it really depends on your build and how you fixate your build the way you want it [ i don’t know if i answered it correctly haha]
  3. ED means Elemental Damage :slight_smile: whilst WD is Weapon Damage

Cheers! :smiley:

Bis is best in slot, so I was asking if mythical will be better than something with a runeword, because isn’t it near impossible to get a runeword on a mythical item?

What is best in pvp or pve . in mainhand ? Weapon Dmg or Element Dmg . and best mythic skill in melee . my choice is earthquake .

Can I also retrieve my legend map? I suddenly opens it and idk it just restarts my game and when i open the game again i check my inven. and just asdfghhjk Gone?! help please

I see some pics in forums from other players doing 50k(DEADLY) dmg in pvp with bleed dmg how do you get this ir its a bug ?

Oh i see, and sorry for the late reply, was doing something xD .
well it really depends on your set of builds. sometimes its better to have a mythical than to have a runeword @_@ and vice versa. Try experimenting, but i do suggest that you gather as much resources as you can before doing the experimentation process, as it can consume a lot of your resources very quickly xD

When you get +2 Multiattack on a weapon, is it actually raising the DPS such that the listed DPS would be applied to the special skill, or is it just a display issue showing the affect on the primary skill?

Edit: is it better to have multiattack on a non-weapon item and have +we or +ed on the weapon?

there was a patch where it would display the correct DPS when using +2 multiattack it raises the dps but the effect is only on primary skills.

Ideally it is better to put multi attack on a non weapon item so you have enough room for weapon only affixes.

Very fast question,

What is an ‘Extremely Rare’ / ‘Ultra Rare’ Legend?

I know about Eternal and Crystal legends but not Ultra / Extremely Rare.

I’m asking because Nadroji’s Bonus says it increases chances of finding them. (The Set Bonus description uses the word ‘Extremely Rare Legends’, the stats page says ‘Ultra Rare’. So just wondering what they are exactly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably the legends that can’t be crafted, only obtained by drops in maps above floor 200.

1 Like

I think they may be the legendaries that come from powerfull enemies (epic+ monsters).

1 Like

Legends come into 2 categories.

1. Common Legends (IE: The elemental legends like Inferno, Permafrost, Electrified, Ascendant and Plague for example)

2. Rare: These ones have approximately 1% chance to drop for every legend you find. These include every legends that only drop from 1 epic+ monsters and also Frozen, and Rage. I am sure there are others but these are the only ones I can confirm 100%

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Explosive’s % chance stacks? For ex. If I have 2x Explosive affixes, giving me 800% Explosive dmg, will the 5% proc stack as well, giving Explosive a 5%+5%=10% chance to proc?