The Question Thread

Okay thanks so much! For jasper, you can pick the class right?

Yup! :smile:

Does “mirrorcast” do cast proc spells?

Nope :smile:

1 Like

does torrent from CV affix can proc other skills? ex: smokebomb proc , torrent proc

No :smile:

1 Like

How do you disable your loot items for only your main character to take, and not your hireling? Like for me, the loot is distributed to both my main and hireling chars, and i cannot pick up my hireling loot with my main character. And in people’s videos, I see that the loot 100% goes to the main char.

I was wrong. It is 1.5x.

AS does not reduce CD so neither.

Procs only work when you manually attack.

You cannot. Show vid plz.

Nevermind, it might be cause of the pickup range, i noticed that some gold/mana/hp heals were not picked up.
How do I attack normally? I kind of forgot, Like the normal attacks that don’t require mana? I meant like the Default attack.

Also i have another question, If you did the 200+ floors in Easy mode up to like for example floor 250, if i wanted to do Mythic 3, do i have to redo at the 200th floor?

And also a 3rd question sorry!! Does Weapon Damage affect the damage of say “Twister”, so like for the Mythic boss, if they had high resistance, and I had like 50% weapon damage and 5000+ weapon damage like the guides suggest, then my twister will do damage from the weapon damage part of the damage formula?

Thanks so so much.

I think normal attacks take play only when you don’t have any resource left.
If you unlock floor 250 you can do it on any difficulty no matter what difficulty you choose before.
Weapon damage increases damage of your weapon :smiley: But weapon always deal elemental damage (there is no physical like damage in game). The solution to monsters resistances is mythic effective (worse) or legendary affix “ignore resist” (better) from ruby/looted items.

@Violetisfat if u loss ur map or something or want to inc difficulty just go to any floor then choose the difficulty u want for ur map to have then go to shop buy map then click convert on map (it will inc the floor of ur map highest floor upon converting will be ur current highest floor achieve) u can convert it many timws until u reach ur highest floor achieve

Thank you guys, i found out when i pressed convert :smile:

I have a question again, while reading this something that @Msiiek wrote:
“Look at the 1,2. Also the other way to not loose mythstones if obsidian gets wrong affix can be adding it first without preparations with epic affixes but you will waste more obsidians then. Or you can fill item with epic affixes, add obsidian and then add sockets and craft mythic. Your choice.”
in the thread: Crafting My First Mythic Item

What I don’t get is why not add the Mythic(turning the four mythstones into a Mythic), and then prep the epic affixes and then use obsidian? And there’s no way of removing the Mythic right? It is permanent right?

If you craft mythic first, you will have one less epic affix to try prevent bad obsidian roll. You can remove random number of affixes from bottom to top, so if you want to remove mythic affix from the item you will need to remove all affixes.

Oh…true, and is there a way of removing sockets from items?

Kyanite crystal if you want to remove socket affix or Garnet to remove mythstone from socket. If you use kyanite on socket with mythstone then you destroy the mythstone also. With Garnet you remove it and can add it to different socket.

So there’s no actual way of removing the empty socket? So best way to remove the empty socket is by adding the cheapest mythstone and then removing it with kyanite? Thanks so much!

Ah I read wrong nevermind!! When you said socket affix that means the empty socket right? Well thank you so much!

You can remove the empty socket with kyanite

Yea thanks!

Hmm, a weird question is there a legend mana shield item with a cosmic power set affix and an Elemental damage legend affix? I searched through the Codex and could not find one, and those affixes cannot be rolled with crystal, so how is it possible to get it?

No but you can get cosmic power from amythest :smile:

Ahh…mm i think i know how to get the ED mana shield, is it from jasper from other class items? Would it be from Hatchet/Mirror? Hmm, trying to figure this out.