The Question Thread

Bug fixes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hope dey fixes cyclone mythic.

Hahaha. Didnā€™t see that one coming. Hahaha.

Another question:

I have faced pistoleers in the Arena that has insane range. Like from where they stand(starting position) they can hit me from my starting position.

Is that even possible? If that is not a hack or bug, how can that be achieved?

No new items sir? Or new affix(es)? Will Electrified have its pair for the shovk element affix?

@roykiyoy yeah Iā€™ll definitely bug Steiger about that one if Iā€™m online during one of the big bug fix pushes

@Onaneehsyu Ikr itā€™s revolutionary really as for the pistoleers I can gauruntee it is possible bexause you encounteted it Iā€™ll test how at some point and get back too you :smile:

1 Like

Not really using Rogue that much so Iā€™m not really particular if there is any talent or if the hero skill increase the travel distance of bullets. Is that because of fast projectile affix?

No clue how itā€™s done yet havenā€™t messed with pistols but thereā€™s no way for someone else too cheat your client so it is definitely possible too do it

I have encountered camping pistoleers many times in the arena and actually they are the hardest to kill for me because of their range.

Most of them, their range is only half or a little bit longer than half the arena. But some are really ridiculously long ranged

More HP completely destroys them the low damage per hit and inaccuracy make them very easy too defeat with tank builds

Well Iā€™m not really so concerned with how they fight. Iā€™m just having doubts about the inconsistency of the ranges. I havenā€™t seen any affix that increases range or skill travel distance. Are there?

There arenā€™t but there is increased chance too ricochet and I assume this is what allows them too have insane range

@Onaneehsyu just use cerebral vortex 1reflec dmg and crystal hp on hit affix. ull have no prob in campers. if dey use ice w/oh vial just use frozen immune. well u ned some hp to tank the dmg too.

Ricochet doesnā€™t give them increase range sir. I know you do know this, and Iā€™m not in anyway trying to imply that you donā€™t.

But anyway, ricochet as I notice only bounces back towards the attacker and not further(unless in some angles).

But again, some pistoleers even without ricocheting has insane range. Meaning their direct attacks from their starting position really reaches my starting position.

All Iā€™m asking if are these some kind of hack? Normal pistoleers donā€™t really reach end to end right?

Or I might be wrong. Not really played that much battle arena since Iā€™m still at level 28.

There is no way for someone that is not you too ā€œhackā€ your client and allow for impossible things too occur I assume the range has too do with the pistoleer talent allowing bullets too ricochet too you instead of just backwards

Update just tested it and increasing the range of ricochet is as simple as adding hero skills since they boost projectile speed so they just have boosts too the heroic skill of ricochet on gear

Ok that clears it. So adding hero skill does increase your range for bullets.

I mean speed of bullets.