The Question Thread

How dare you the test dummy is an absolute god of PvP what are you talking about it totally never dies in 1 hit always :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦I should probably go back to bugging Steiger about buffing itā€™s HP ngl

I wouldnā€™t mind an un-killable just like the test dummy. Iā€™d really like to see a power and HP slide though . That would be the best.

I donā€™t know about strength because the goal is to see how your AI behaves but an HP boost is definitely needed :smile:

@acydsyns
You can look up my build here: [PvP][Rogue] Chakram + Bomb build
Also check the comments since I changed it slightly.
Credit goes to @Athena.

1 Like

Cool thanks man. Itā€™s super good on that rogue. And yeah Iā€™ve been watching my rating to Judge my AI settings so far. Not very good I might add

Can u trade in dq? Hahah

What well happen if an items losses its legend status??

It loses the minimum roll bonus that legendary items have :smile: (I wanna say off the top of my head that the minimum roll of an affix on a legendary item canā€™t be lower then 75% but donā€™t quote me on that exact number)

So if my item losses its legend status I could roll like 20% out of 100% ed damage ??? Thatā€™s kinda odd

Yes you would need to reroll it but it could the important thing to remember about that though is that the only way to actually remove the legend status of an item is with quartz which is really good at ruining gear and you should never use it because of it :smile:

well the bad thing is I did . lost the legend status but still has the affix that I needed :slight_smile:

Aaaah it should just take a few more rolls is all you should be fine :smile:

Few ?? It took all my diamond crystal and still has a bad roll :ā€™(

Yes a ā€œfewā€ as in the metric buttload type of few =P do you have the item quality maxed? Should help with getting decent rolls

Yup. Its just that the game is mean to me :ā€™(

RNGesus whyyyyy :cry:

Have most of that, except battle mage, vamp and deadly arts.

Maybe Iā€™ll change my ring & necklace to one of these.

Currently using modified Nadroji on both.

Does mean I need to jasper something and use amethyth on a thief char for deadly arts if I donā€™t have any?

Edit: Which skills does the mythstone ā€œMasterā€ (10% all proc) effect?
Anything that is proc-able? Like Meteor Proc, Sentry Proc and mythic skills?

Yes. You can use Jasper + Amethyst to get Deadly Arts. However, take note that it wonā€™t work unless you have Deadly Arts on your gear. Max that out for 60% damage reduction. As for the Master mythstone, everything that has ā€œthis is a procā€ in the dictionary. I also dont have Vamp set affix on my gear, I opted for Defiant instead but it still works against Thorns.

EDIT: Deadly Strike on gear. Lol

Donā€™t worry, I already Deadly strike on gear, just not maxed. Thatā€™s why I was trying to confirm if Master effects Deadly Strike.