The Stupidmancer experiment

The idea is a pvp summoner without any summons (apart from command) that are not procs. No apocalypse weapons. No eternal items. It will rely on stacked legend summon Furies and 5 all spiritmancer on mythics. Currently got 52 to most talents. Using cosmiorb, nova, etc, skullshield

1 Like

nice, but I have found in PVP that the better the Spiritmancer Build, the less Stupidmancer I think it is. is this going to be a PVE build? or for both PVE/PVP? :skull: + :skull_crossbones: = :head_bandage:

1 Like

Cool! Keep em coming!

1 Like

@golem is going to be good in pve because the procs are more dependable and skullshield is a good ranged attack. I had the crazy idea of having skullshield as proc only too (using talents). Again in pve its not a problem. However, my aim is to push the boundaries in pvp by creating a build whose main skills are only available by chance lol. So if your luck runs out then you are defensless. We shall see were this idea goes.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

The power of your wiz is too low. But the unpredictive moves of your wiz are pretty good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice fight and build. it also reinforces the concept of the build determining the fighting style.

1 Like

Now I’ve built it i have to practice playing it. It’s a tricky one to play

Teleport is definately a keep skill. Not to sure about whirling blades. Evasion encircling is definitely the best play style. Just chip away at the opponent like a dripping tap rather than a knock out punch. Fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee (Muhammed ali)

2 Likes

Stupid mancer build finished. Too random to work. Fun. But a disaster

2 Likes

in a way, it seems that it would be hard to use, but would be great with the right A.I. set up. keep up the good work.

@Golem how about crafting it onto my current build ?

what? making part of your current build a Stupidmancer? or the right A.I. set up? I don’t know about A.I. settings very well, I am still figuring out the best settings for different builds and wins. my A.I. settings don’t seem to work all that well at the moment.

My current build with crazy regen a stupid mancer