The wonderful world of Bananas and other interesting facts that will inspire you to do nothing

Bob dylans song " Mr tambourine man" was about a man with a tambourine . Fact!

1 Like

Just read an interesting article that the Pentagon cannot rule out the idea that we have been visited by aliens. Well allow me to differ. I’ve not seen any Martians in McDonald’s argueing with the cashier because they won’t accept Martian currency. I’ve not seen Martians stealing supermarket trollies. Fact !

1 Like

if you watched any of Men In Black movies, you know that aliens are incognito so that humans don’t panic. they are here, but we just don’t know who they are.

I actually came to Earth, because DQ is very strict on not allowing bootleg copies of Dungeon Quest off planet, just to be able to play DQ!

3 Likes

“Have you heard its in the stars, next July we collide with mars. What a swell party this is”. Fact! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3YSYe601F0&fbclid=IwAR08wMugn3xw99U86DmgzA8JNt2e3rjO3uMlh4NLtX7ZbWhEXxBzNgtuXps

1 Like

Unless it’s open source :joy: . so you can run it through the compiler. I might not be an alien…

Wait

3 Likes

Did you know that Chipmunks don’t actually like the fried potato snack known as chips . In fact, the term chipmunk is a spelling error that evolved over time. These little furry creatures where initially called chip monks. Because they was devoted to stealing people’s chips. In fact, they don’t like chips. They like kebabs. So they are kebab monks.!. Fact

3 Likes

Oh thank god you posted this, I was having a hard time sleeping knowing people didnt knew about this fact… :rofl:

2 Likes

Who doesn’t like kebabs though?

3 Likes

Did you know ancient Egyptians used to close wounds by getting beetle s to close the wound by biting it with their pinchers and so sealing it by getting the edges of the wound bound together? The beetles had their heads twist off so they couldn’t unpinch. Total lie. But I lie.

2 Likes

I only lie.

that’s the truth!

I always tell the Truth.

I just Lied.

2 Likes

Sus :sos:

2 Likes