The wonderful world of Bananas and other interesting facts that will inspire you to do nothing

Bananas are very interesting creatures. Very intelligent. They have astounding musical talents. I’m fact the entire Beatle catalogue of songs was written by a Banana ( the yellow variety. The green ones prefer jazz). Interesting fact for today. I obtained that from the publication “Bananas are great” . So it must be true :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

:ocean: :banana: :beach_umbrella: :banana: :sun_with_face:

that is an interesting fact!

2 Likes

Another very interesting fact is that giraffes have long necks because they are very nosey and like to listen to gossip @Golem . I read that very interesting fact on a toilet wall. You learn lots from toilet walls :thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl: x 10. :deciduous_tree: :giraffe:

1 Like

Another interesting fact is that there are enough veins and capillaries in your body that when tied together they would stretch to the moon @Golem. But I wouldn’t recommend it because you would have to dead to do it. Then you’d look silly. Not many people volunteer to have their blood vessels stretched to the moon. There’s not a lot of demand for having blood vessels stretched to the moon.

2 Likes

Another interesting fact is that an elephant can’t fit into a coke bottle. I’ve tried. Apparently , according to scientific literature, the diameter of the bottle opening is too small to allow a massive creature like an elephant in ( regardless of if it’s an Indian or African elephant) inside. They never taught me that at school. If they had then I wouldn’t have wasted ten years of my life trying to coax elephants into coke bottles. Education sucks these days. @Golem

2 Likes

I think it all depends on just how big the Coke bottle actually is and if it matters if the elephant is dead or alive.

I wonder if tying all the veins & capillaries together might not get them to the moon, but if you connected them end to end, they would? on the other hand, if I take a :rocket: to the :new_moon: , I will have gotten all of the veins & capillaries to the moon while still alive.

2 Likes

Interesting fact @Golem ! Dogs only bite if you ask the wrong questions https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o

Did you know that cats have contributed nothing to science or the arts ? When was the last time you saw a cat creating something like the Sistine chapel ceiling paintings? When has a cat ever won the Nobel prize for literature ? Name the last cat to compose a number one song :thinking: . Name one movie director that me-owed? All they bloody do is lick themselves , kill things then leave them on your doorstep and cough up fur balls everywhere. Cats are useless. Fact ( according to “The Doggie Times”) newspaper @Golem @LK_Stradmore

2 Likes

The only meaningful wisdom I could share with you is that every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Think about it…

3 Likes

I think the dogs might have it wrong, since if you consider it, cats had a lot to do with Ancient Egypt.

sure, the dogs have a star or two named after them, but Ancient Egypt rose up in all it’s glory on the indifference of the cats who ignored the adoration given them by the Egyptians. and that’s in spite of all that you mentioned in your post. :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

there must be some kind of jealousy of :cat2:'s from the :dog2:'s.

2 Likes

@LK_Stradmore now that is a very interesting fact. I shall write it down and throw it into casual conversations in bus queues. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Another interesting fact is that kangaroos are pregnant for 37 years before they give birth. That’s because they are lazy and can not be bothered to push poor old baby kangaroo out. I learned that from some kangaroo called “Skippy”. Skippy used to test how comfortable mattresses are for a living by sleeping in them.

1 Like

I think @Golem that you will cats are jealous of dogs because… Well they just are. It says so :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh and speaking of bus…

Did you know that…

An ambulance…

Can carry more people…

Than a bus?

Thats because…

Most of the time…

The people inside it…

Are 50/50…

Let that sink in…

1 Like

Now a funeral car only take one passenger at time which means it is an highly inefficient mode of transport and it leaves a huge carbon footprint. Let that sink in :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Burning a candle at both ends only results in a puddle ! Fact.

1 Like

I always tell the Truth.

I just Lied.

:thinking: :lying_face: :smirk: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The Scottish dish “Haggis” is actually made from a flightless bird called the McHaggis. It’s flightless because it has no wings. It is native to the Scottish highlands. It was two legs. One is shorter than the other so it can run up the sides of mountains in search of smuggled whisky barrels. Fact !

3 Likes

“Life is like a box of chocolates… It doesn’t last long if your a greedy fat sod”. Fact!

1 Like