The wording on the green set affix Epiphany is all wrong,but its worded fine in the codex so dont do grugs

Im mad as fk boi i wasted +30 obsidion ontop of the gold and salvage dust and im sure they can take the PG 13 insolte

And 60% dodge + 40% = 100% as worded on the green set text but the math is 60% x 40% = 84%

My math isnt the best but i work in a bank so i’m pretty confident about % based math and how it needs to be worded

At the end of the day is my falth for not reading the codex but still its easy to change a “+” to a “x”.

Yup. It’s very simple and I figured this out very quickly when I first tested this set a year or so ago.

I’ve seen ppl discuse 100% dodge on the forums so i touth it was a thing and i didnt really look it up that much ,when i saw the green set affix i said to myself “ohh ok this is it i guess” and from one think to another i fucked myself.

No point in to keeping this post i guess, can you remove it please ?

100% dodge easy. Stealth + 50% dodge = 100% since stealth doubles it. It relies on stealth duration though but it is exactly 100% dodge.

As for Epiphany, highest possible dodge ever would be 84% cap if you had epiphany (8) and (8) isn’t worth it even with maxed out 4+ All sets. Epiphany (5), it would be 75%. 75%+ dodge or 60%+ is so much.

can i roll blue block affix from obsidian ?after i used like 30 obsidian for my “100% dodge” i didnt get block once

can i roll blue block affix from obsidian ?after i used like 30 obsidian for my “100% dodge” i didnt get block once

Its rollable only on OH

1 Like

EYY thanks

You can get a crystal Block affix on other gear as well, but not with Obsidian. There are Warrior non-OH items (like Frost Raven) with epic Block affixes which can turn into crystal Block with a lot of luck on drop, or with a lot of Codex crafting :slight_smile:.

1 Like