For rogue I recommend using Flintlock+Mirror for quick/lasting mass killing and speed single take-down:
0. Basic rule of flint: fire rate comes first. Doubled with mirror.
- Ricochet is the only heroic skill you need to upgrade, and dramatically increase the base dmg to 100% + 20% rebound change + 20% projectile speed and ignoble -20% skill cost
- Talents directly related to DMG of Ricochet: (when lv 20)Rebound +150% DMG Pistoller+50% chance of Ricocheting to enemys.
- Talents indirectly to boost DMG or survival: You can pick Ambush+ Ensuring to spawn traps and stuns enemies on projectiles hit or Knockback enemies/Dodge Bullets to increase survival, or enhance your mirror image duration/deception. It produces massive DMG when combined with Ambush to lay traps.
- Crushing Blow takes 25%/12.5%(Epic)/6.75%(Bosses) percent of the enemy’s current health on hit. I currently have 15% crushing blow chance, considering the massive amount of the bullets that outputs per second: 10 when +65% attack speed and the ever last bouncing of the ricochet, it takes away enemy’s health proportionally. No affix else I know does the same thing atm. 5. Deadly Strike adds chance to double your critical DMG. Rogue is fairly easy to hit the a 50% critical chance and with Deadly Strike it outputs some impressing figures on the screen quite frequently.
- Scattershot is not bad. Considerable amount of DMG (700%) but 2s cool down/limited range makes it less valuable. But flintlock is still overpowered and fairly well-developed in both primary/special skills.
- Set. OVERLOAD: 5% chance per rank to cast a BLINDING AOE and 50% per mainhand DMG. WOW~~~ that’s spectacular! however I haven’t got a chance to try this set. Currently I am not using any set on myself 'cause I haven’t found ant satisfying set effect yet.
- Mythical “Effective” + all fire gear (+fire DMG). Fire DMG (40% fire dmg attached per sec, 80% in all) is quickest to take effect. Most enemies will die in 2 sec.
- PROCS used to be triggered on HIT, which extremely overpowers the flintlock with high fire rate. Now procs are triggered per second so the effect are same for every weapon. Still pleased to have one on your gear, are you?
Actually my Rogue could dodge most attacks making her almost inkillable. I feel she is even tougher than my warrior
English is not my native I have tries my best to make my post understandable.