1 Like

We never retire. We just take a break :+1:

3 Likes

LOL! :laughing:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to come back bro,your AI so strong in arena

Sayonara

So are you the owner of Dr. @Jonah ?

Your AI so strong,the greatest Battlemage ever i meet in arena,your tank can hold my barrage with highest prevented number

Kachans is legend,but his prevented under yours yeaah Lil differents,but yeah you the greatest
May be you Will be a new legend in arena
I am indonesian
Nice to meet you here dude

4 Likes

I miss my eternal Aetheral Drain wand I forgotten it’s only 2 multiple attacks just required. I thought before the bracer was much better. Simplified nice

@classic5aura31 in my opinion, Aether brace is better than Aether spark…it is the right choice, why? Aether Brace has a mirrorcast affix, which is very beneficial for APs users like Wizard and he uses the Apex of Epiphany Cap which requires Asp to increase his barrage damage and speed, judging from all the gear shared by @TinkerBell this build is quite strong, besides that… he using Alchemy and lots of MP, in my opinion this build is not just for attacking, but can be used to defend as an AI without running out of MP… because many users barrage minus the MP resources. he definitely calculated this… because of the statistics on the gear, this is close to perfect, but in my opinion there are still drawbacks… and I see 1 gap, namely the lack of elemental critical in the build, the possibility of giving the stun/paralyzed effect to the enemy is too minimal, so when being an AI can be countered by Anti stun users, especially battlemage enigma + Anti stun
The rest, I personally appreciate :tada:

2 Likes

Yeas its my char,
Kachans is true legend bro
Im only newbie

Tinkerbell was a real pain in the arena…

How is that Selene’s Gift legit? How are you adding those affixes to an eternal item?

Nevermind, I just figured it out:

Very intriguing!

1 Like

back when Mythitech Items came out, we learned that only the Eternal Eternalized Items could have Mythic affixes, and Eternal Mythitech Items look like your Nevermind post.

@Mr_Scooty got the info on that from the Dev’s. the post is somewhere in the Bug Report threads.

1 Like

It was certainly a revelation for me! I had literally just reported someone for such an item (I deleted it). Definitely benefited one of my PVP toons:

1 Like