Tips and tricks to newbie

been dreaming about farming those high end crystals?

make lvl 1 character any class (I prefer wizard cause it can blink and makes you faster in clearing the dungeon so that it’ll refresh the shop) and make sure that you have Millions for converting, 5m will do…

now open that lowbie character ang go to shop
buy everything in the shop from Legendary to normal as long as it’s Equipments… don’t buy the crystals in shop or mythstones it’s not necessary…

now pray to god that you’ll get the eternal and crystal grade after buying it…

for me i got like 7 crystal grade and 5 eternal grade in less than an hour … I even got epiphany there lvl 1 hahaha …

after you get all those stuffs just convert them then voila … i got 4 obsidians on those 12 i just got lucky…

hope this helps… sorry for now, i’ve only played this game for 2 weeks now so i can only give you few tricks and tips…

I’m gonna test this…

Okay Skaul please comment me after.
if it works for you.

Skaul
reminder: set mythic 3 map difficulty so that you won’t kill the mobs if you teleport… because wizard teleports has a damage. if you level up the price goes up in shop too .

Made like 20 runs, no eternal or crystal items, sad xD. Still have Aetereal Drain chest from it.
Actually was hoping to get lvl1 item with exp gain, but none :frowning:

i would love to show you my screenshots of lvl 1 eternals and crystals but i don’t know how to do it with galaxy s6

well i tried 15 runs just now and only got 1 crystal bow.

Yea it works but still much more effective to farm with a well made character on preferably floor 500+ for the increase crystal rairity bonus

yeah this tricks is only for starters like me TeaCup…
my highest floor is only 366 and i dont even have a mythic items yet …

I gotta say i did do this trick for a long while, but i recently stop because its very tedious and there are better way to get the things you need for crafting :3

So anyone had +exp gain on items from shop?

Is this topic is to help newbies get HighEnd CS?

or

This is a topic made by a newbie?

Because in my opinion, I dont think a newbie player should practice this until they are well rounded in game mechanics…

Accumulating 5m just to buy gear and then leave the rest to luck to obtain Eternals and Crystals…

And should the newbie obtain them, they should mostly just store them and convert them later when the time is right…

yas sir imma newbie right here …

still at floor 366 and still don’t have any mythic or fancy equips like that so this sir is basically the best alternative for us newbies to farm those high end CS… and climb to the top floors …