Tips and Tricks

[size=150]
Hey everybody. I haven’t seen any thread like this yet, so I thought I’d just start one myself.
in this thread I’d like everyone to share his tips and tricks that can help new people or inspire veterans to try new things. So let’s start.

How to make an epif item with affixes you want

Requirements:
-luck gear (strongly recommended)
-About 100k-300k per item

What do to:

1. Go to any dungeon from lvl 20-40 (I recommend boss lvls)
  2. Get some items
  3. Choose the affixes and talent the epic item should have
  4. Keep all the items that have the right slot and talent
  5. Time for luck armor
  6. Enchant the low-level item. If you don’t like the affixes just remove them (all cheap due to low lvl items)
  7. Repeat until happy
  8. Reroll stats until high lvl

Annotations:
-you can’t do this below lol 20 dungeons because the items have no talents at low lvl.

Some items I got that way:

[attachment=1]Screenshot_2013-11-10-01-08-38.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Screenshot_2013-11-10-01-06-56.png[/attachment]
[/size]

sob I didnt know luck really had an effect on epic affix rolling…can anyone confirm.this? :frowning: nice stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Confirmed :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[size=150]
But doing this is very, very expensive. You pay 300k if you’re lucky…
I’m trying to get a 100% dodge set which is gonna cost ~25 million. But that’s just because you have to have dodge as an epic affix, dodge as a normal affix and insight at least once on all items.
[/size]

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Confirmed :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

OH MY GOD!!! cries I farmed like a zillion gold trying to get two measly affixes xD time to revamp wardrobe!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I must be doing something really wrong. Even at 600% luck, I’m getting 1-2 epic affixes per set of six >< Over 100 attempts already.

At 300 luck, same here…

Both of you guys have test versions, and the bonus rolls given by Luck are a bit random/unreliable right now. Should be a bit better for 1.4’s release :smile:

Install full release backup => enchant a few epics(leaving one or two affix slots available) => install latest test backup => upload to server => enchant => pray for the best… =[if all else fails]> download and enchant again.

Works for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“TehLeetHaxxx”]Install full release backup => enchant a few epics(leaving one or two affix slots available) => install latest test backup => upload to server => enchant => pray for the best… =[if all else fails]> download and enchant again.

Works for now. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Hmmm Leet, would this reset XP and other stuff?

Honestly I don’t know… I never gave a darn about exp… although it was capped at 2.4b in 1.3.2… possible? Though I’m sure it wouldn’t(as you never upload data using the 1.3.2 release).