To convert/salvage more than 24 CS or MS per time

Why not increase it or is there a reason why it’s not possible to convert/salvage more than 24 CS or MS?

1 Like

It is up to 50
Try it. Hahaha.

The fubby thing is you have to click it up by your self. The backwards arrow will just let you convert 24. That sould be changed

1 Like

[quote=“dermarv92”]It is up to 50
Try it. Hahaha.

The fubby thing is you have to click it up by your self. The backwards arrow will just let you convert 24. That sould be changed[/quote]
I stop doing that option. I tend to go to 1 after 50 >.>

A higher option would be nice for the crystal / mythstone feats ^^

Too many weird bugs (my guess is that it is tricky pointer/array stuff), so devs set a limit. They could perhaps set it higher, but weird things happened before when there was no limit.

24 ain’t the maximum :confused:
As someone said upper, it’s more like 50

24 ain’t the maximum :confused:
As someone said upper, it’s more like 50[/quote]

But to convert 2 x 24 is faster than 50 once.

1 Like

Perhaps it is a semantic misunderstanding.

I believe he’s trying to say that one tap on the left arrow, which gives an immediate large value, should go beyond 24.

If that’s the case, +1 for me, given that it induces no complications whatsoever.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Perhaps it is a semantic misunderstanding.

I believe he’s trying to say that one tap on the left arrow, which gives an immediate large value, should go beyond 24.

If that’s the case, +1 for me, given that it induces no complications whatsoever.[/quote]

Exactly, and if we have like 500 diamonds, to convert them all with a single convert command.

currently we only have ⇦(increase by 1 per tap)⇨ withis increase and decrease amount of convert and salvage (50 at max).

Idea:
How about making ⇧(increase by 100 per tap)⇩ withis increase and decrease amount of convert and salvage (500 at max)

This works too. More buttons for more control, ultimately making the conversion UI more versatile.

+1

This works too. More buttons for more control, ultimately making the conversion UI more versatile.

+1[/quote]
i have more than 1-2k for each low tier crystal. i just dont know how long it take if i convert 50 at 1 time lol. so this suggestion really useful. especially for veteran, i bet they have too many crystal to convert too.

+1 On this and more inventory space would be nice aswell. Or atleast have drops go to the extra shared stashes we purchased

I totally agree to this idea. Its really a pain converting thousands of calcite to reach higher type of crystal. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback! We will see what we can do

1 Like