+to power attribute not working

I am using a kyocera RISE and have no issues other than the +to power attribute is not working.one of my wizard has several items with this attachment. In one case it has + 40 to power. however, as I said it is not adding it or even adjusting the power of the weapon itself.
Any help or even info is appreciated.

Also when will 1.4 be out? It looks awesome!

It very well might not have worked properly, but I can assure you that affix works in 1.4 ( since it changed to +Element Damage ), and for when it comes out… hopefully soon! :smile:

You have right now proved you are a better developer than any other as you were immediate with a reply. This is why I spend money on your game. That and its truly an amazing gam, and the fact that its only beta makes me giddy with anticipation for every update.

Thank you for the reply. Please keep up the great work.

Well post it like that then. Like “Could someone please take a look at my mission and see why its not working? Thanks.”

It just looks nicer that way. ;D Glad you made it work.

Just a heads up, but I just noticed that when using an axe as the warriorn and using its special - or Death Twisteras I call it - if you are attempting to combat many enemies at a time the warrior seems to freeze mid swing and stay like that until you take out most of them. I’m talking like 30+ enemies. Also just a typo I just noticed on the main DQ page where you mention customizing the diffi culty you have “by choose” instead of “by choosing” just thought id let you know. Btw I also thought you would enjoy this. I took off of work yesterday and gave up eighty dollars. Just so I did not have to stop playing. Lol. Love the game and Ireally am having trouble waiting for the new update.

[quote=“GaeaStormchild”]Just a heads up, but I just noticed that when using an axe as the warriorn and using its special - or Death Twisteras I call it - if you are attempting to combat many enemies at a time the warrior seems to freeze mid swing and stay like that until you take out most of them. I’m talking like 30+ enemies.[/quote] Whirlwind is effected by frenzy just as any other attack. Frenzy has been fixed in the new patch. It gave +x% move and attack speed PER bleeding enemy before, now gives +x% WHILE ANY NUMBER of enemies is bleeding.

[quote=“GaeaStormchild”]Love the game and I really am having trouble waiting for the new update.[/quote] It should be showing on all devices by now. If it is not, try rebooting your device and then checking the game in the play store. It was having troubles showing me updates for my phone at first, but I have had no trouble since I began using this method.

Weird, sounds like the framerate is taking a nosedive during those large fights, is it otherwise really choppy/slow when you take on that many enemies?

Great catch :smile:

<3! Hopefully you’ll get the update soon, it’s out to most our devices by now :smile:

Yeah the framerate is choppy when I challenge many enemies, some times it even freezes for like 30 seconds at the most so far but then again IAM using a 70 dollar smartphone. lol . And I will look in the playstore. Thanks a lot!

Can you give me your phone type or model number? I will look up the device and see if we can do anything about it in future patches!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Downloading the update now!

As for the phone:
Android version 4.0.3
Processor 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655
Memory 2 GB internal storage, raw hardware 983 MB internal storage, plus a Class10 32GB Sandisk microSD card with 512 MB RAM

Hope this helps. Thanks again.

Whoops forgot the name. Kyocera RISE

Well, don’t take it too hard, I use a SGS3 and even on Airplane mode, taking on huge numbers of enemies can cause FPS to drop a little. Here are some tips that reduced lag for me:

1. Airplane Mode, and turn off Power Saving Mode
  2. Turn off all damage numbers
  3. Turn off health bars (especially if you are a summoner)
  4. Turn off sound, and stick to Low FX of course!
  5. Use Game Booster app (available free from Play Store)
  6. Unequip ALL vanities (this seems so counter-intuitive, but I just leave my wings on. Can’t dump the wings.)
  7. Run Game Booster, then run task manager --> Kill all apps --> go back to Game Booster --> Run DQ.
  8. Restarting the phone in Airplane Mode before 7) really smooths it out noticeably.

Try all of that and see if things get better! Should tide you over till that new phone :wink:

Uhh… you shouldn’t have any problems at all when it comes to frame rate. I have a much much lower end phone and I have excellent frame rate on any build back to 1.2.x. older than that the only problem I had was leveling a character(primarily in 1.0.0&1.0.1) as it literally made me wait through the sound effect before the frames would continue. This is no longer a problem obviously and currently I only lose frames when I have legions of 100+ enemies, plus skulls, plus spirits, with a hireling, and both using wand secondary. Even then my frames are 15-20.

Who, me or this guy? If it’s me, the question isn’t whether or not I should have problems – the fact is I do. I’m not sure what solution you’re offering by describing your situation and not mine xD

I will try all of that. Great advice. Thanks a million. Btw. THE GAME IS ASTOUNDING! And very beautifully designed. Love the new look. This is starting to look like something you guys should pitch to PSN and Xbox Live! I would totally pay to see this an a bigscreen.

I was referring to him. I understand yours. Your phone is based around media, not games, and as such has a much bulkier core ROM. The ROM really determines what your device is capable of much more than people realize. Lower end devices have lighter ROMs due to the fact that they actually have slower processors and less RAM. Meanwhile, gaming based systems have lighter ROMs to increase actual performance of their copious amounts of RAM and processor speeds. Same concept as running Windows XP or Vista as opposed to Windows Seven or Eight on gaming computers(personally, I still prefer Unix[Ubuntu backtrack] for my gaming computer, but that’s just me).

Also, it sounds to me more like it has more to do with frenzy(the old way) and much less to do with ANYTHING else. I can duplicate this problem on 1.3.2 by getting massive amounts of enemies kited and running a frenzy amulet while slicing into my horde. The effect basically makes your character to appear frozen(although you can still move and attacks are still being hit) without virtually ANY frame drops(aside from the obvious text hits dropping frames).

This was due to your attack speed climbing by 30% per bleeding enemy, without a physical cap. Ten enemies would give you 300% 20: 600% 50: a whopping 1500% attack speed. Keep in mind whirlwind had a 100% chance to cause bleeding at that time, and you have a guaranteed 2m + dps build by doing nothing but walking and kiting.

Oh sweet, now I don’t feel the need to go beyond my trusty Windows XP SP3 on my Bootcamp. :smiley:

Oh. Rats, I ran Bloodbath amulets because my setup was so clumsy it was the only way to stay alive. Never did try frenzy (although yes, barrelling into a huge bunch of mobs would sort of cause frame skips.)

Just a few heads ups, notices and questions:

1. in the loading screen when the hint for rehiring your ally if fighting a boss it says “when in a boss” I’m guessing instead of “when in a boss fight, realm or battle”
  2. every once in a while when in the ice levels the shadow in the crevices moves and you can see the outline.
  3. in my opinion the trees need a bit more transparency as its hard to see sometimes when under one fighting
  4. don’t know if it was done one purpose but when breaking barrels/boxes near a crevice on the ice realm the items fall in the hols and are unobtainable.
  5. what determines who gets the items when both heroes are the same type?
  6. have you thought of the.third type yet? Personally id like a female Rogue/Assassin type with dual wielded blades and ninja like equipment or even the typical Rogue items (bows, thrown weapons, light armors …ect)
  7. is their going to be any new weapons/Items?
  8. seriously amazing job on the update!
  9. will there ever be an option to change the color of the equipped armors and headgear?
  10. any way we could offer ideas for boss characters? I’m thinking of a large ogre with the name Seymore for some reason
  11. the grasses and other destroyable fauna ever hide items or even a level specefic slime?

That’s all I’ve noticed so far but if it does not bother you ill list more as Ifind them

Well, this one got me excited – maybe after the Legends design spree we could have a boss design thingy. I have always dreamed of being in a game dev company and crafting crazy boss fights (think WoW raid mechanics, etc).

[quote=“GaeaStormchild”]Just a few heads ups, notices and questions:

1. in the loading screen when the hint for rehiring your ally if fighting a boss it says “when in a boss” I’m guessing instead of “when in a boss fight, realm or battle”
  2. every once in a while when in the ice levels the shadow in the crevices moves and you can see the outline.
  3. in my opinion the trees need a bit more transparency as its hard to see sometimes when under one fighting
  4. don’t know if it was done one purpose but when breaking barrels/boxes near a crevice on the ice realm the items fall in the hols and are unobtainable.
  5. what determines who gets the items when both heroes are the same type?
  6. have you thought of the.third type yet? Personally id like a female Rogue/Assassin type with dual wielded blades and ninja like equipment or even the typical Rogue items (bows, thrown weapons, light armors …ect)
  7. is their going to be any new weapons/Items?
  8. seriously amazing job on the update!
  9. will there ever be an option to change the color of the equipped armors and headgear?
  10. any way we could offer ideas for boss characters? I’m thinking of a large ogre with the name Seymore for some reason
  11. the grasses and other destroyable fauna ever hide items or even a level specefic slime?

That’s all I’ve noticed so far but if it does not bother you ill list more as Ifind them[/quote]

1. Thanks for the catch! I am notoriously terrible at sentence structure, grammar, and spelling. I will get that one fixed!
  2. might not be much we can do about that…it is probably going to be device dependent, but we will have a look!
  3. Ok, I will pass that along!
  4. Ugh…that is awful and not intended. We will see what we can do, hopefully this isn’t the new “loot falls behind walls” bug :smile:
  5. Great question, I will let Steigerbox field that one :wink:
  6. yup…working on it!
  7. yes as well
  8. Thank you very much. Steiger and Jled really busted their asses on this update and it shows. Now if we could only squash these pesky bugs…
  9. Probably NOT in DQ1 due to various technical reasons…but all hope is not lost!
  10. Love this idea! Or a giant plant monster that Seymore has to tend to… (I may be showing my age there)
  11. Not currently, but we might be able to do something in the future.

Thanks for the feedback and ideas! Also, can you tell me what type of device you are currently using?

Loot is randomly distributed between your characters when they are the same type. At some point soon, there will be a way to swap items around between characters.

Start a Boss Idea Thread, we’ll read it :smile: