Trash and first build

This ia my very first item that I build before I found this forum I’m just leave it here and show you guys how trash I made for almost 3 months​:rofl::rofl:but dont worry I’m starting to farm mythstone and crystals to make my own build

2 Likes

How far can you go with that build and what’s the pros and con?

Good luck farming and have fun!

1 Like

Right now I’ve reach floor 700… Pros: can easily kill monster and everytime I got new map I’ve always reroll the affix until I find pack size because of the crushing flame I kill the monster easily and the best is I can easily find eternal or legend item…
Cons: die easily so i need to reposition myself everytime the enemy spawn in front of my like the worm thingy but thanks to the volt it’s easy to reposition my character out of their range

3 Likes

This is my very first build set that I’ve build I just read the effect on every affix and If i read it add damage then i put it on my item haha

2 Likes

this is a nice Build for early farming, with a little experience boost.

at higher floors, you either need to kill the monsters fast, or have some defense, like Dodge, Block, and/or Sanctuary. or get really good at moving around. (I used Teleport a lot when Ascending my Wizard)

usually, only really need to farm around floor 500-510, unless looking for Items around higher floors up to 1200.

3 Likes

Okay I’ll farm at floor 500+ for farming crystal and mythstone thanks for the advice

2 Likes

no problem. floor 500 is where the chance for Ultra Rare MS & CS stops going up, so farming at higher floors means you are working harder for the same benefit at 500. you can also farm floor 500 on lower difficulty levels, but you would then need higher Luck & Gold Find, as all difficulty levels, except for Very Easy, give a bonus. just check the Options > Difficulty to see what the bonus is to know how much you need on your Gears.

2 Likes

Thanks dude I’m good at M3 difficulty

2 Likes