Trickster question

Does the mirror image proc only happen if you actual use the offhand special or if it’s cast.

For example if I have a bomb as my offhand, and also have a 50% chance on attack to cast smoke bomb, would the trickster proc happen also when my normal attacks trigger the smokebomb proc or only when I actually used the special ability?

[quote=“uodk”]Does the mirror image proc only happen if you actual use the offhand special or if it’s cast.

For example if I have a bomb as my offhand, and also have a 50% chance on attack to cast smoke bomb, would the trickster proc happen also when my normal attacks trigger the smokebomb proc or only when I actually used the special ability?[/quote]
i dont really know this. but as im reading somewhere in this forum. i think its diieter.
said that proc and skill are 2 different thing. with is make u can cast double at the same time… so i think as it is separate thing. so the trickster probably will only effect ur actual offhand special. PROBABLY…
dont take it seriously.
#wait for real pros to expain it for u.
(o^^)o

[quote=“uodk”]Does the mirror image proc only happen if you actual use the offhand special or if it’s cast.

For example if I have a bomb as my offhand, and also have a 50% chance on attack to cast smoke bomb, would the trickster proc happen also when my normal attacks trigger the smokebomb proc or only when I actually used the special ability?[/quote]
If you’re talking about a proc affix, then procs can occur whenever you attack.

In the case of Trickster, I believe you actually have to cast the skill, not by procs.

You must manually cast a spell for any procs to work.