Twitch Stream : Eternallized(8), floor 2 boosted pet farm. Results are in

It does show yes but it doesn’t seem to actually apply even when extensive testing. Better two nadroji than two nadroji bonus.

The perceived benefits of two nadroji bonus also seem to be mistaken with 2 set affixes of Nadroji. Although one nadroji bonus was already really good because 100% enemy rarity really does help in increasing group sizes of higher rarity or acts like 100% magic enemies. 200% should do the same but from what it felt like , not really. Then again, even one nadroji bonus is too good when you farm fairly well and use magic enemies + packsize.

I did some experimenting with the 2 Nadroji bonus’s, and it only uses 1. the other 100% comes from someplace else, either from being on a challenge map or very high floors, or maybe even random. when I was on a map with 0% total enemy rarity. I used both of the bonuses. I even tried doing hat/chest and chest/hat when equipping, and only got 100%, so the other 100% is from something/someplace else. I think the reason there are 2 bonus is for different builds that need the bonus either on the chest or hat. I have had 100% total enemy rarity without the Nadroji Bonus, so I think the max is 200%, but 100% is from someplace, and the other from Nadroji.
as far as the bonus goes, there is a post that states that the rarity bonus increases the chance of the monsters spawning as Magic or Rare tier monsters. if you are on a pack size map, then any monster that spawned as Magic/Rare rarity will come in larger packs, just like the Normal monsters. higher tier monsters mean better loot and more experience, but more danger. having a Rare 150% pack size furies or malums landing on you just is not a fun time, exciting, but not fun. unless you don’t die right away, then it is exciting and fun!

1 Like

Yep. Sounds exactly like what I’ve observed from much farming.