Ultra rapid fire!

I beg to differ. In fact, I had maxxed gear BEFORE the cs/ms came out and I found it a lot easier to obtain, even without upload/download. Just the fact that you need so much gold to even obtain your enchanting ingriedients is absurd.

In fact you have to farm for some time, before you can even reroll your equip, let alone add any affix that is worth anything at all. The new system is more accurate in that it allows you to create equip that is more customized, but requires a lot more (cs/ms) to be useful.

1 Like

That what i feel, “great” while some people that use that method would feel that im “Brag”.

What a nice~ very nice.

With the old system, you can NEVER get legend+ affixes.
You can only get normal and epic affixes through enchanting, Angelite still does this.
Once you disenchant, you might lose ALL OF YOUR AFFIXES, Quartz still does this.
By rerolling, you’ll reroll ALL OF YOUR AFFIXES, Diamond still does this.

So if you still prefer the old mechanical, use Angelite, Quartz and Diamond. Those three CS are not hard to be found though.

1 Like

Yes. Bit I still feel like cs and ms drop rates are way too low. Just read my post above regarding that dilemma. It’s like giving a child a pack of skittles and saying “you can only eat 10 (per month)”.

that give u right to abuse.?

1 Like