Updated(?)

When was the last update of this app? I cannot seem to view it on my play store because apparently it’s ‘made for older devices’. My app version is v3.1.2.1.

I was planning to buy 2 slots for new classes, but it seems like devs are abandoning it or that they are just busy for another projects. I really hope it’s the latter.:slightly_frowning_face:

@tdaniel
.check this out…

Try emailing shinybox.gmail.com it’s the official gmail of shiny box dev you can get faster respond by contacting them with email

they’ve been busy with something everyone is calling DQ2, and a game that they brought out called 3 Skies. they are using 3 Skies as a test game, I think, to better understand the best way to make DQ2.

tdaniel does check in on the Forums, but just not as often as usual. he was over on the Report Cheaters & Hackers Thread :hammer:ing a cheater a few days ago.

1 Like

If DQ2 arrives…i hope they will update the main game too…:smile::video_game:what if they add a new class? I wonder if its possible…

1 Like

My Game Crashes Sometimes…i Could Scream when i lost my challenge map due to it :sweat_smile: …i hope they will fix this…

2 Likes

This is why converting maps is good and backup-ing maps best thing to do too

2 Likes

if it keeps crashing, put a post in the Support Thread.

for floors I farm on, I make sure to get a spare Map for that floor before I farm it, in case I’m tired and forgot to get get a spare map later… it really sucks when that happens. :imp:

1 Like

@Golem @Chris478
.i don’t experience the crash but i do have some issue…
.sometimes my character stuck between structure in game, ill send the rec if i stuck again…
.its okay for me, as long as not in the legend or eternal grade maps… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah…i dont give easily…all i have to do is just purchase a map reveal and just straightly go and kill that cartographer until i will reach the floor i wanted to stop for a while(as always i’ll purchase some backup maps) :smile: :ok_hand::sweat_smile: :video_game:

2 Likes

And oh yes! Im about to ascend now…all i need is 1M of gold to make it 5M…i got 4.45M recently… :grin::ok_hand: :moneybag:

3 Likes