Used Zircon, lost Multi Attack. Help!

I used a Kyanite CS on a Restless Storm pistol for my rogue to delete “1.9% MP Leech” from it. This left a hole between “72% Crit DMG” above it and “2 Multi Attack” below it. When I applied Zircon to add a socket, it added the socket but deleted the Multi Attack affix. Can I please have it back?

You can roll it again by using Topaz.

First, +2 Multi Attack is a Legendary affix so I would need a Ruby. Second, why should I have to spend my own CS to fix a bug? I added a socket to an item and somehow that deleted an affix. Pretty sure that’s not how Zircon works.

Also, I found another Restless Storm and again removed the MP Leech. Just like before, there’s a gap in the affix list:

I haven’t applied Zircon yet because I guarantee it will delete Multi Attack again.

Are you still on 1.7?

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

I tried to reproduce this and I did. Seems weird. First, I applied a kyanite CS on one Restless Storm, then I applied Zircon on it and Multi Attack got erased. Very weird.

Bug added to database. Will update when completed. I’d expect 1.8.1 to have this fixed.

At this point, the only specific information I have is on the Restless Storm pistol. If anyone sees this issue anywhere else, please update.

Overloads are likely to generates bad affixes too and messed up your other items. Hopes the devs would fix this ASAP.

Does this only happen on +2 extra attack on Restless Storms’ ?

I remember back on 1.7 when ever I got a blank space, the affix bellow it always got deleted when I used a Zircon.
I have not experienced blank spaces on 1.8 test builds.

This issue was able to be replicated and will be fixed in 1.8.1.

my version of this bug is that the place where multi attack should be became a bad affix but when it fixed itself it became dodge epic affix instead so i had 2 dodge affixes on the item

edit:
my bad
i was talking about the ring with overload set affix
dont mind me carry on :confused:

[quote=“JesteR”]Does this only happen on +2 extra attack on Restless Storms’ ?

I remember back on 1.7 when ever I got a blank space, the affix bellow it always got deleted when I used a Zircon.
I have not experienced blank spaces on 1.8 test builds.[/quote]
I’ve only run into this with Restless Storm but I’d bet it can be reproduced with other items. But I’m definitely on 1.8.

It’s a problem with Multi Attack in general. Bug has been fixed, update will be available in the next weeks…