1.Is there a cap on Skill Proc chances (Torrent, Storm, Meteor, etc.), or is it possible to obtain 100% Proc chance?
Can affixes added to an Eternal Mythic (Fabled Crown, Fabled Blade) be changed by Sapphire and/or removed or are they permanent?
Can Legend affixes be added to Eternal Mythics?
What exactly does Defiant mean when it says “Increased by %+5 of total HP% missing”? Does this mean if you are at 50% HP, you gain 55% more Damage and 55% more Damage Reduction? Or is it a multiplier for the base 25% from Defiant?
What is the difference between Elemental Critical and (Toxic, Immolate, Freeze, Paralyze, Orbit / TIFPO)? Legend affix Elemental Critical can be seen on All Stats(max 40%) while (TIFPO) does not seem to show on All Stats page.
Does Mythic skill Nova deal damage or is it simply a 0 Damage AoE Elemental Critical for debuff applications only? P.S. I know about Empyrean, I’m asking about Nova as a standalone Mythic.
- Does Multi Attack also increase Proc Chance or is it a simple damage boost? Example would be: I have +2 Multi Attack. Does this mean in one instance, I have 3 separate attacks that can proc skills like Torrent and Twister? Or do I still only have 1 attack to proc those skills?
Warrior Build Idea:
Necessary Gear: Scorpio, Mutiny
Optional Gear: Stone of Nadroji + Nadroji’s Amulet (If you do not have these, you’ll need Elixer on your Jewelry)
4 Preset Affixes:
- Elemental Dmg% (Mutiny)
- Weapon Dmg% (Scorpio)
- +2 Set x2 (Elixer or Nadroji)
6 Crystal Affixes:
- Crit Chance x1
- Reduced CD x1
- Total HP / Total MP / Armor / HP Regen / MP Regen x4 (Any of these for the other 4)
6 Mythic Affixes:
- Cosmic Orb [MH]
- Nova [OH]
- Exposed / Ruptured / Skilled (Matter of preference and playstyle) [Chest]
- Harmony [Head]
- Empyrean [Amulet]
- Equivalence [Ring]
6 Set Affixes:
- Rage (Optional)
*Any combination of these (Max 4 on any single set), but only need 1 on Druidic.
10 Ruby Affixes:
- Elemental Critical
- Push The Limit
- Ignore Resist
- Meteor Proc
- Storm Proc
- Twister Proc
- Torrent Proc
- Taunt Proc
- Multi Attack (If it increases proc chance instances, if not, then pick ElemCrit Dmg)
Last 4 Affixes:
- Master (Mythstone)
- Movespeed / ElemCrit Dmg / ElemCrit / Anything else you might fancy
- Might (Chest)
- Fustigate (Head)
- Assault (Ring)
- Prayer (Amulet)
- Death x4 (If you included Rage set)
- Protection (Any number)
- Wisdom (Any number)
For What Purpose?
Simply put, to decimate your enemies with a barrage of multiple damage instances while maintaining an endless supply of HP and Mana (Provided you don’t get perma-stunned or 1-shot). A short breakdown of the strong points of this build:
- Harmony Mythic + Prayer Talent ensures you’ll never run out of Mana or HP as long as you use your OffHand weapon (in this case, Scorpio).
- Fustigate may have a low chance to proc, but factor in Assault and your many Skill procs, the enemy will have difficulty moving once you start casting.
- Plagued + Druidic + Defiant + Equality + Equivalence drastically increases your survivability to a ludicrous amount, while boosting your normal damage output and Poison DoT.
- Elemental Damage% from Mutiny and Weapon Damage% from Scorpio is simply beautiful for spamming your OffHand without worrying about going about getting close to the enemy.
- Taunt + Twister + Storm + Meteor + Torrent. Just keep pulling them in for an inescapable demise.
I’ll leave you guys to criticize the build since it’s all in my head and I don’t really know if it actually works.
Edit: Not sure if Nadroji’s Robe is a nice choice to take since the ED% is AMAZING but that Dependent Affix is a bummer for a Damage Build.
Edit Edit: Fixed the question numbering. Fixed last question. It seems that < > removes the word in the middle.