Violet Items

Hey Guys, im kinda new in DQ and i really grind alot in floors 200+ (legend)
i dont understand how the mythics work, do i have to find Green/Blue Item to put
the mythstones in it? Do the item need to have 4 slots? Pls help :slight_smile:

It just need 4 sockets, whatever the rarity of the item (grey, blue, etc)

will it affect the affixes? and the power of the item? im looking for a good violet weapon item, what if i used a
magic bow? how can i increase the dps and damage?

Generally recommended to go custom rather than starting from scratch, as some affixes are exclusive from some legends

An item has 6 affixes, if you wanna create a mythic… :

• random
  • random
  • free socket
  • free socket
  • free socket
  • free socket

Once you apply your mythstones on the item :

• random
  • random
  • Mythstone 1
  • Mythstone 2
  • Mythstone 3
  • Mythstone 4

If the 4 mythstones are requierments of a mythic, they will 4 disappears and you’ll have a talent (or skill, depending on which piece of gear u’re crafting it) :

• random
  • random
  • free slot
  • free slot
  • free slot

So you can use the 3 free slots as you want…
Also only 1 mythic per item, and the list of mythics can be found here :

It doesn’t affect power of the weapon/gear, it just add a new effect, check the description on the wiki it should be enough clear :smile:

Yes but what if i transformed a magic bow into a (violet item), regardless of the new effect
the dps and the damage of the bow is insanely weak, is the new effect will make the dps and
damage transform to? if not, how do i increase the power level of the weapon? … Btw thanks for helping
me this far, i really appreciate the support on this forums

It adds a mythic affixe, it doesn’t change the DPS at all
To change the DPS on your weapon you need roughly these affixes :

• Attkspd%
  • WeaponDMG+
  • WeaponDMG%
    etc

Ight. Thank you very much, thanks for the info, hopefully you can help me again with my problems the next time, cheers m8