Waiting for new update!

Halo everyone…
did you guys waiting for new update or dungeon quest 2?? I’m so hype for this one.
playing the game since 2014 until now but open the game rarely because no update from last year’s :sob:

2 Likes

Did they announce a new update?

1 Like

I haven’t seen announcements for current updates. the 3.1 Patch of 2020 was the most recent.

1 Like

Waiting for an updates too and hoping that the Double Strike from the Demonic bonus will be highly effective hehe

2 Likes

Me too, really don’t feel the effect of double strike.

1 Like

It’s not effective maybe because the Double Strike is not on the chart, in a stats I mean and also, I’m hoping that those Double Strike in a legend affix form will be an effective once it’s grouped together by the Demonic bonus or individually.

Oh Devs c’mon! Please hear our prayer :sob::joy:

Yall talking about new this, new that… all i want is a codex dictionary overhaul, some detailed, up-to-date information about affixes, the new sets, sets that have changed, etc.

The info in the dictionary is pretty out of date now…

If it would help, I’d happily start a list of text to update in the dictionary?

2 Likes

Well the Codex and Dictionary are just common and once you have basics in the item it is not difficult to craft and we want improvement from the Double Strike because we want to farm faster and to climb quicker hehe

1 Like

the Codex did get a decent update in Patch 3.1, but there are still some contradictions between the Dictionary, Items, and Stat Page. and yes, there are still some old info in there that needs to get rooted out.

2 Likes