Warrior 95%block /doublestrike rogue Farm build

Yeah ,instead of frostibiting or blistering

But the cap for block is 60. How you can hav 75?

Set piece “Epiphany” raises stat caps 25% at lv5…

1 Like

Nice Build. Another Frozen Explosion = Frozen+ CF (6) + CB, the highest damage in PVE (must have).
I noticed you dont have cystal affix Crit DMG 225% & Crit Chance 45% in your equipment.
Just sharing my opinion that you already close to build that what i called Universal PVE Build -> high farming stat, high survivability & high damage. Universal PVE Build works best with hireling & can be used by all type char combination (wiz+warrior, rouge+rouge, etc).
For starter delete 200% weapon dmg, weaken, bllistering, frostbiting dont delete the elemental crit 30% (must have).
Maybe you already know what I mean, if dont then it will be an eye opener by deleting affixes mentioned above.
Sorry for bad english.

2 Likes

Weapon damage delete ? ,Why

This build already has the highest damage in PVE my friend.

1. 2nd highest damage: CF (6) + CB= every normal enemy from 0-infinty floor will one shot killed. Every boss will die you just need more time to finish them (no enemy heal affix =0.3-0.5%)
  2. 1st highest damage: Frozen explosion Frozen(5)+CF (6) + CB: every enemy will dead including map with enemy heal affix 0.3-0.5%
    Playstyle= froze then taunt then attack the enemy (your rogue have CF(6)+CB).
    As your going to higher floor 200% weapon dmg effect + other affix i mentioned above will be insignificant.
    You can replace those affix with affix to achieve Permanent Stealth the highest survival mechanics in PVE. But need to find the Hunger set (must have).
    But honestly, this current build +play style already let your go to the infinity floor.
2 Likes

Hunger set is waste mp

have you ever try using Hunger set with Desperation Mythic?

1 Like

Oh okay , i’m understand

Nice tips!later i Will make some changes!

Hunger for atack speed and mp only?

Hunger for Perma stealth, attack speed is the bonus. I know how Hunger reduce the CD skill but i still dont know whether Hunger can increase attack speed beyond cap because my char attack is so fast can no count. Hunger Reduce CD beyond cap with affix+heroic RDC 75%, Stealth CD = 2,5 s.
Use desperation + MP regen to get unlimited MP source. Prerequisite (must) MP Regen > Highest mana requirement for special skill, ex: Multishoot 2850MP, Stealth 2800MP, so you hireling need at least 2851 MP to get unlimited mana.
It will be best if your Hunger is the Hunger Trap (OH), not much changed for your other equipment

So i have to put 2.8k mp regeneration?Its a lot of slots no?My hireling cost 10 k to revive and Have 75%dodge and 30% deception already.Against thunder snakes with heal i wait My hireling dies to lure some mobs around(to cause a explosion before he crush ALL with Flames).How can i get 3k mp regen?

MP Regen: I’ll try to roll the Crystal Affix 1500 MP Regen, then use Set affix or Pet with Druidic/Cosmic Power (CA 1500 MP Regen + CosmicPower/Druidic Set), Total 2 Slot, MP Regen become = 3375 MP Rgen

Hmm…i can not give further opinion about your build because i dont know what item you have.
Make it long term project if you want to have Perma stealth
This current build is good, it can hike to infinity floor.

I made a Lot of combinations and in the final the Double Strike reduce the Boss Hp faster(With multi ,extra atck and 4 mirror images).

without heal affix i kill Boss so fast with Double Strike (I have tested a Lot of combinations ,and Double Strike with cb is so good!)
2 Likes

Yeah…forgot set affix

Pretty impressive :sunglasses:

1 Like

Forgot about double strike. It same with increasing APS for CB. 50% double strike = +50% hit.

Yeah demonic bônus 50% + 50%=100%(bleed of immolate,traps of ambush and mirror imagens to more hits)

2 Likes

Do other attacks benefit from double strike as well? @Kaiobbd