Warrior Anti Cartograher

I will try ur build out sumtime but I mostly us rogues :stuck_out_tongue: thanks not been boved to update pic as just been playing haha

1 Like

I stop at legend ascen so hard to be at eternal level not sure how long it will take because I already sell my exp build at no budget for boost right now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ya it’s taking long time to lvl up now I fogot the xp gets more to lvl up :stuck_out_tongue:

I did stop my exp grind on eternal character at level ~75-80. The rest levels i’ve got while farming crystals and items.

1 Like

is there any affix or something that allows the player to break the limit of crit dmg/chance etc…got them both max… 60/350…

Yes. You can use the set epiphany which raises the caps .

To go iver the limit, try epiphany (5) set affix on your gear. This can increase caps to 25% more.

60% crit chance turn to 75%, 350% turns to 437% crit dmg. Anything with 60% turns to 75% as new cap.

For gold find and luck, they turn from 650% to 812%. Item drops, they turn from 200% to 250% as new cap.

Explosive becomes 2500% as new cap (original 2000%).
I dont need to explain anymore but if you want to know the new cap, just type the old cap then times by 125% and voila: you got the new cap.

1 Like

thats right my point was going up to 1-50 so hard to reach it for me

thx … all i need now is a lot of amethyst and luck…

How can you survice without dodge or block affix?

1 Like

running all around

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this loveit

Hi, can you explain why your build is so good despite the low dps of your weapons? FOR instance I thought the higher do a the better; so I’m using a green Travesty Axe with about 110k dps, or an offhand Axe (for throwing with 95k dps, Throw Set)

looks like he used a lot of Blight with Poison DMG & Toxic to get a lot of DMG. and Plagued Set really boosts the DMG of Poison. so his DMG is from very high Poison DoT instead of DPS.

thanks you givea idea to improve my pve build