So here’s the build
Just love incorporating eternal items on builds.
You can definitely adjust or edit the build.
I’m currently at m3 1400+. Surely can go higher.
Some Key Points:
- Fight the bosses with some mobs unless you dont have any options left.
- Try to taunt the mobs after the boss spawn for a quicker kill (triggering toxic from all the mobs means easy/instant kill)
- More mobs the better.
- Half of the nature are strength (+30% crit dmg) and the remaining are elements (+15% ED). You can also adjust this setup
- Sprint proc helps in triggering poison on some mobs that weren’t hit by the whirlwind (also for additional ms)
- Taunt for OH special (mob luring and possible toxic triggering = easy kill)
- Dont let them hit you! (also beware of worms!)
- I also use charge to travel faster, to avoid some casted spells, and also when ww and taunt is on cooldown
- Skill stats distribution, 20-Strength, 20-Dexterity, 20-WW, 19-Earthshatter, 20-Sprint
- The skill status above is after sprint proc + ww cast (no boost from shrine yet)
- Main killer for this build is Blight + High Crit Dmg + Brutality
- You can change Provocation to Fustigate (head talent) - stun mobs means easier kill
- Best for hiking solo or running it as the main. (havent tried it as a hireling - i think it be difficult since you cannot control the AI to dodge and attack at the same time)
Pro: Good damage. More mobs means more damage
Con: Sanctuary is the only lifeline. You must be good in evading mob spells/Attacks
Heres the Video as of 083116