Warrior Build

Hello everyone!
I may make some mistakes cuz I live in Russia so sorry plz:)
Subject: I want to make a warrior build with an axe. I know that the best dps results are made with a lance but i dont have a clue how to game properely with it. So - does anyone have any suggestions?
How should I set my lvlup points and all other stuff?
P.s. : I have one 90 lvl character with 350k dps and thats not enough to complete 170+lvls comfortly.

I would recommend using an Imp, and letting him pick up everything up to and including Rare (set your pick-up tolerance to Epic+). Whenever he makes an Epic item, take a look at it - it will likely have a least 2 Epic affixes. To increase your DPS, you should look for the following, in approximately this order:

[ol][li]+Attack Speed[/li]
[li]+Damage %[/li]
[li]+Elemental Damage %[/li]
[li]+Cleave % (if using an axe)[/li]
[li]+Crit Chance[/li]
[li]+Crit Damage[/li][/ol]

If you find an item with two or more of these, especially if the affixes are Epic, hang onto it. Even if the values aren’t particularly high, you can always reroll for 45k gold at a later point in time.

Additionally, you should pay attention to the Talents that each of the items has. I typically use the following:

[ul][li]Armor - Blessed or Stonecold
Blessed gives you a huge amount of damage reduction, which for a DPS build is typcially quite useful.
Stonecold increases your Ice damage by an equally huge amount, so it’s a good option if you already have enough defense.[/li]
[li]Helm - Might or Icebound
Might increases your elemental damage by a decent amount.
Icebound increases your damage against chilled enemies - approximately twice as much as Might would. Recommended for Ice builds.[/li]
[li]Ring - Zealous
Zealous gives you +Attack Speed and +Movement Speed whenever your health is nearly full. If you have enough HP Leech, this should always be in effect. Synergizes well with Momentum (Jouster’s Horn, Unstoppable Force).[/li]
[li]Amulet - Wrath or Frenzy
Wrath periodically (every 3s) damages everything around you for a certain percentage of your main hand damage (100% at level 20). In essence, it increases your Attacks per Second by 0.33, which is quite a lot. Synergizes well with Ascendant (Archangel, Judgement, Rebuke, Wrath).
Frenzy gives you +Attack Speed and +Movement Speed whenever enemies are bleeding. Axes automatically have 30% Bleed Chance, so it will be in effect often. Synergizes well with Momentum (Jouster’s Horn, Unstoppable Force).[/li][/ul]

Wrath dmg is every 5 sec

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

Wrath dmg is every 5 sec

[quote=“Harahell”][quote=“Lithius”]
Wrath periodically (every 2s or so) damages everything around you for a certain percentage of your main hand damage. In essence, it increases your Attacks per Second by 0.5, which is quite a lot. Synergizes well with Ascendant (Archangel, Angel’s Might, Rebuke, Wrath).
[/quote]

Wrath dmg is every 5 sec

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk[/quote]
Just timed it - my stopwatch says almost exactly 3s. Thanks for keeping me honest :wink:

Sry for double post xD tapatalk error, btw nice post yours, im thinking go full bleed+wrath or full block + dmg resist