Warrior Grinding [BUILD] Seven Deadly Sin Set

I have gotten multiples of everything except the ammy! I have not had the ammy drop once. And the pet, I am just gonig to give up on that lol.

Yeah the 7DS pet will really, really take some time to get :frowning:

Although I’d be cool with just the 6 pcs.

@cronos4321

Man, what bonus does Temperance give? Can you post a screenshot of its description? TIA! :smiley:

Hell, i even have the weapon and chest in eternal versions.

I would like to know too lol

Not try to show off lol, but just as u know the bonus and negative effect also effected by deadly seven sin set effect, so that is the effect boost when all 7 equipped

1 Like

I love you man :smiley: :heart_eyes:

Thanks! :smiley:

try poison on deadly sin it is better on it than fire just an opinion :smiley:

Ya just collect all those 7 items, because as its written, its seven deadly sins, if u dont wear that seven, it wont be deadly…

I tried five.pieces but found healing and hp to be a major issue. I am guessing that without all seven, you need to go heavy on hp and healing…that pet.may never drop :frowning:
I’ve had bad luck with the army too…

About the pet farm at 500+ floor kill enslaver ^^

i just completed this last week with crystal affixes. works well on 6 pcs, specially on my warrior but no where near my current set. good for rush and fun dungeon runs, but for pvp i think it stinks.

guys can i ask . im newbie . can i use crystal like (Amethyst) to get seven deadly sins? or seven deadly sins monster drops only.

Drop only.

can i ask how to put the purple affix in item?

How do you roll ED beyond 100

You can’t but seven deadly sins buffs % affix values by 5% per rank so at 7 ranks of elemental damage% can reach a maximum of 135% the only % affixes that do not get buffed are crystal ones however there is a display bug that makes it appear as if they are being buffed while on the gear :smile:

1 Like

Shit just re rolled my perfect rolled necklace thought new update can let you have 135 ed damage hahaha

1 Like

welp atleast perfectly rolled stuff doesn’t really provide much of a bonus over that which isn’t although it is very nice to look at :smile:

Use mythstones, First Add socket then put some mythstones to turn your item to purple or mythical. for refernces click here http://dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics

Can i see your damage? Im just missing the pet. My 6 sds is nowhere near the damage of my current set. But its still an ongoing build for now so i guess ill find out soon. Tia