Warrior help

So should I remove all elements and do arcane on my gears to get high damage ?

Another thing I put my resist of all elements 5400 and I’m in floor 500 still getting high damage from monsters 25k 20k and sadly I’m on very easy difficult

What should I do do avoid enemy damage and do high damage on them
I need change difficulty from very easy
But I’m my stats still anworthy

You should invest on your Dodge or Block. Also you can try crafting Sanctuary Mythic on your amulet.

1 Like

How craft it ? Or where it can drop?

Make sure your amulet have 4 empty sockets available. You can craft Sanctuary Mythic by combining Mythic Stones: Mentor, Wisdom, Endow and Return.

1 Like

I craft it but it unworthy stats max hp on it 3666 my eternlize amulet has 12500 hp

@Callipse

So should I remove all elements and do arcane on my gears to get high damage ?

you can get high damage with any Element by itself, a combination of Elements, or even using Prismatic, which lets you use all Elements. the Class, Talents, Affixes, Sets that you use can affect how you do when it comes to doing damage.

Another thing I put my resist of all elements 5400 and I’m in floor 500 still getting high damage from monsters 25k 20k and sadly I’m on very easy difficult

What should I do do avoid enemy damage and do high damage on them
I need change difficulty from very easy
But I’m my stats still anworthy

just so you know, even if you make a build that has the maximum Resistance, Armor, HP, and Damage Reduction you can put on one set of Equipment, so that the monsters do only .000001% damage to you, eventually, even on Very Easy, you will reach a floor where monsters will start one hitting your for the kill.

as @PaNgaHazZz said, putting +60% Dodge, +60% Block, and Sanctuary Mythic on your Equipment is the better way to go. right now, my Farm Build has +60% Dodge and +45% Block and is doing good at surviving. I was experimenting with Reflect Damage, so it can’t go to floors over 300 at the moment, but I clean up the monsters and collect loot on floor 110 M3 pretty well. right now, you have so many affixes for surviving that you probably don’t have much room for affixes to kill monsters.

go to the Codex and look at the Legend Items for the Class you are using, and find the Nadroji Ring and Necklace to see where you can get them. they have affixes that can help you improve your build in the early game until you find the more powerful Crystals and Myth Stones.

the way I started playing DQ was I decided to get all 6 Perks to boost my Farming abilities. I learned a lot while Ascending for Perks. then when I got all 6 Perks, I made 3 or 4 different Farm Builds. I learned even more about how to kill monsters. Ascending Builds are focused on getting Experience and killing monsters and maybe a little farming if you have the room. Farm Builds are focused on getting Loot and killing monsters. Climbing Builds are all about killing monsters and nothing else.

in the Dictionary part of the Codex, it explains what the Mythic affixes do. in the Mythic part of the Codex, it lists the Mythic affixes by the item they go on and what Myth Stones you need to create them.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for bothering you
I really want climp high as I can

Can you sending me pics
Of what items exactly on codex
So I can try craft them

What is the importance for getting low damage on my hero

I haven’t played Warrior enough to give good advice for good items. Armor, Resistance, Damage Reduction. for lower floors, these are good affixes to have. but the higher floors you climb to, no matter what difficulty, monsters eventually do so much damage that they can kill you with one hit. even if you max out Armor, Resistance and Damage Reduction. that’s why Farm Builds are not for Climbing. you can make them go to some pretty high floors with a good Farm Build, but eventually they will hit a wall. Climbing Builds are all about killing and climbing. because you can’t waste space on reducing damage with all those affixes, you end up going for Dodge, Block, and maybe Sanctuary Mythic to stay alive, and all other affixes are for killing monsters. I think there are some Climbing Builds that have low defense and just kill monsters fast before they know what hit them.

I don’t know how much you have read on other players Warrior Builds, but there are many different ones. there are a lot of different combinations of affixes, so it is possible to make a build that fits the way you would like to dominate monsters while climbing floors.

I would suggest trying out the different weapons to get an idea of the damage they do, and the way different Skills work, and try out different Talent combinations. one reason I don’t just copy builds in the Forums is I want to try out my own Builds. there are lots of great ideas in those builds, and I use some of them, but that is the other reason I don’t just copy builds. I need to see my builds in action to see how different affixes work together with Talents and Skills. this helps me get more ideas and also helps me understand what kind of builds I run into in the Battle Arena against other players Characters.

before you look at items in the Codex, take a look in the Dictionary for Affixes, Sets, and Mythics. that way, when you look at the Items in the LegendEx, you know what they are. and look in the Forums for a list of Sets and Legend Affixes that can’t be rolled, so you don’t waste a lot of Crystals trying to get something you can only get by finding it on an item.

here is one post that will be a big help when you start crafting.

2 Likes

Mr_Spooky…!!!

@D_MESSIAH Mr_Spooky :joy:

Pangahazz IGN in arena ithink "Mr_Spooky…

Well golem you really help I tried to read about them but they lots of informations
I think I just pissed off because I couldn’t learn much I need

I think it’s enough for now
I’ll play this game on other time
When I know much as I can

1 Like

the more you play the more you learned… so why play this game in other time… if you want to know this game…

1 Like

I think that I’m not that much interested
You know more like have easy things

1 Like

we all have our own pace when it comes to playing games. I played DQ for a year, but wasn’t really serious, just killing monsters and trying to figure out which class to use when I only had one character slot. on top of that, I was really into another game at the time. but that game went bad for me and I got serious with DQ, about the time when Patch 3.0 came out. that was also the time I really took a look at the Perks and decided I really wanted them. so I just learned what I could while playing and working towards getting the Perks, and I had been reading the Forums for about 6 months before I became Golem here, so I learned a lot. I still do searches to find information about the game when I have new ideas for Builds.

4 Likes

it was the same with me as well.

1 Like

You are really good player and good soul
You loved help people God blessed you
I appreciate what you’ve done here for me
I’ll try to keep up good work after I read your comment right now
It’s really have to be ( no pain no gain )
I most work hard to be advanced player

Thank you

4 Likes

I need some help to give me some tips if yacan