Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

Can’t beat that ban…LOL i think everyone that was “good” got banned at one point in time…

And the majority of us banned for botting… “Zezima” was built solely on botting and never got banned though… anyone want to guess why? I’ll give you a hint… he personally knew most of the staff(still does to be fair…) and has always made quite a bit of money.

EDIT: We’re getting off topic… this thread is about DQ. On that note… can we have an “Off-topic” forum or subforum somewhere? Please and thanks devs.

Was thinking about doing this earlier, but haven’t got to it yet… I think that’s a fantastic idea. Will also get to Simba’s request of removing the completely unused forums for our other small games :smile:

Cool beans. Btw I’ve been meaning to check out the other games… but I really like the gameplay of DQ so I haven’t gotten around to it yet… I think I may look them over tonight and see which best suits my taste and try that on for a change… hopefully they will be as addicting.

So I’ve had a look… none of your other games seem to intrigue me… are there any RPG style games or crawlers you guys would recommend for a change of pace? Perhaps from a developer you are friends with or know well? I promise not to leave the greatest community beside the rsps community(which I left long ago btw) over any other game… but I’m sort of tired of playing only one game.

Off-topic forums are up, let’s continue the conversation there :smile:

Just a Review for this patch

Pros

• Improved Game performance -No more force close for me
  • Improved ART WOW
  • More Mob density --> moar blood

What i dont like
Cooldown is a bad idea
please revert epic guardian to the way it used to be

Wishes for this game

• More Art Update
  • More skills
  • maybe consider adding a mechanics that when you killed a certain mob it has 80% chance to drop a legend item
    -get rid of lance and change it to spear

[quote=“Poggle”]

What i dont like
Cooldown is a bad idea

-get rid of lance and change it to spear[/quote]

Here are the pros of adding cooldowns:

1. They add a layer to gameplay - you now have options of what to cast based on timing. You can create rotations to maximise damage.
  2. They add a layer to itemisation - you now have one more stat to like on gear, and can create interesting builds based on CDR.

I’d like to hear the cons! You’ve mentioned they’re bad, twice, without saying why, actually.

And finally, actually, the way the current lance is working – it’s a lance (you move while hitting monsters with it). Spears would be more of a jabbing affair. Again, it’s interesting to hear why you want this change in particular!

[quote=“primaeva”][quote=“Poggle”]

What i dont like
Cooldown is a bad idea

-get rid of lance and change it to spear[/quote]

Here are the pros of adding cooldowns:

1. They add a layer to gameplay - you now have options of what to cast based on timing. You can create rotations to maximise damage.
  2. They add a layer to itemisation - you now have one more stat to like on gear, and can create interesting builds based on CDR.

I’d like to hear the cons! You’ve mentioned they’re bad, twice, without saying why, actually.

And finally, actually, the way the current lance is working – it’s a lance (you move while hitting monsters with it). Spears would be more of a jabbing affair. Again, it’s interesting to hear why you want this change in particular![/quote]

hi prim thanks for the friendly reminder

im a bloodmagic user its now not possible to achieve 100% bleed chance as it used to be .
since rares are too OP in EP 6 i used to depend on flying sword skill to regain my Hp back to full i still died even with it . Now with the addition of more monster density and the way monster immediately swarms the player , now im playing EP 8 i dont think i Should be expected to use manual attacks to regain my HP back to full . Melee as i see it in DQ has way more risk than its rewards than compared to a range .

that being said i missed the freedom of spamming skills as it used to be
as far lance is concerned . The new Lance skill is uncontrollable the addition of cooldown is making it even worse . Hmmm since you bring up spear . I think spear can also jab and incorporate lance charge too . The whole idea of Spears fits perfectly with warrior.

did they just get rid of throwing axes chances to bleed?

i am really surprised they nerf the rare drop rates
clearing EP 6 on floor 135 like 3 times used to give me 4 full inventory stacks with rares can someone explain me what happen cuz i tried clearing level 141 on EP 8 twice but i dont even get to fill one inventory full of rares . currently trying to craft a frenzy , bloodbath and brutality affix on rares that will cost me tons of gold

btw, after 1.4. monster are so easy to kill, even on monster power/EP8…or is it because I use warrior? Imo, warrior is op compared to wizard… Maybe because whirlwind doesn’t have a cd? Warrior was always stronger than wizard :smiley: :S

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

normal and blues melt away easily with normal attacks
i cant see the difference in their metling speed pre patch and as of now

a different story for Rares and Epic guards . it took me around 3 minutes to kill them with damage averaging about 30k-40k per hit or am i doing this the wrong way . Thoughts?

[quote=“CentraBPM”]btw, after 1.4. monster are so easy to kill, even on monster power/EP8…or is it because I use warrior? Imo, warrior is op compared to wizard… Maybe because whirlwind doesn’t have a cd? Warrior was always stronger than wizard :smiley: :S

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk[/quote]

I… don’t think so. I started Warrior, got him to 99, then started my Wizard. The damage potential for wizards is just much higher - but so is the gear requirement.

1 more free character slot. I want to change to different class but i don’t know if that class fun or not, and delete my main character just to test is really suck

you can upload your current character to the server… and then deleting your character on your device, trying the second class… after trying just download the character from the server, which you uploaded before

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

you can upload your current character to the server… and then deleting your character on your device, trying the second class… after trying just download the character from the server, which you uploaded before

oh ok tks :smiley:

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Hello Dungeon Questers!

The beta version of game is finally out on Google Play ( iPhone hopefully very soon ) and we’re extremely excited for everyone to try it out and if you can, let us know what you think! We’re very open to feedback, suggestions, and will address any bugs/glitches as fast as possible.

We are extremely responsive and can reach us easily on here, twitter ( @DungeonQuest_SB ), or even reddit at reddit.com/r/DungeonQuest/!.

Welcome to our forums and hope you enjoy Dungeon Quest!! :smiley:

Store Link[/quote]

Update your link! :wink: The “!” should be taken out…

Oops, fixed! :smile:

[quote=“CentraBPM”]btw, after 1.4. monster are so easy to kill, even on monster power/EP8…or is it because I use warrior? Imo, warrior is op compared to wizard… Maybe because whirlwind doesn’t have a cd? Warrior was always stronger than wizard :smiley: :S

I guarantee that with the right equipment the mage deals out tons more damage than the warrior. Not with his mainhand, but with item affixes and the skull equipped. I have ~15 minions and 7 skulls (+1 superskull) additionally to my mainhand. Purple numbers just keep coming so fast, even with only a 20% crit chance. I can rape bosses on ep5 in less than a minute on floors twice my lvl.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

I guarantee that with the right equipment the mage deals out tons more damage than the warrior. Not with his mainhand, but with item affixes and the skull equipped. I have ~15 minions and 7 skulls (+1 superskull) additionally to my mainhand. Purple numbers just keep coming so fast, even with only a 20% crit chance. I can rape bosses on ep5 in less than a minute on floors twice my lvl.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

I think warriors should be nerfed because they can have the same or even more dps than the wizards while still being more tanky than wizards due to there huge armor value on there equipent (1000 I think) compared with the wizards that only have 300. I think Warriors should have less damage but because they are so tanky they can stay longer in fights so they can deal damage for a longer amount of time. I think that wizards should have an alternative build than full dps where they could do a bit of tanking like a battle mage where they could utilise on healing to stay longer in fights so they could have a talent that boosts there healing potential and a set like the blood knight one that is focused on the berserker tree. For example a set that could have focus (for chest), insight (for hat), bewilder (for ring) and maybe new healing one (for the amulet). I find that the blood kinght is way better than the blood mage so it’s no very balanced.
How should be used the bracer it doesn’t look very powerful. It’s a great idea but if it was to make the wizard tankyer it didn’t really work. I even tried to spec full mana and with mana shield equipment and it still didn’t seem very useful, so please tell me if it’s meant to be like that or does it need a buff?
In summery I think the wizards should be buffed a bit.