What crystal to use?

Hi everyone, I’m planning to use these items for my rogue. What crystal should I use in removing unwanted affix, I used KYANITE but it doesnt worked. Hope you can help me.

P.S sorry for the dumb question, totally newbie here.

1 Like

Haha eternal item is fixed build you can’t change it like you change the legend item

2 Likes

I see. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

But if you really like that item you can find it on legend item on codex then you can remove the unwanted affix on it.

2 Likes

@Berot one more thing, if the green one is called eternal item. How about the blue one(plunderbuss)?

2 Likes

Is this really possible, lemme check.

2 Likes

Thats right… Idk what is the color cyan name is haha but the big difference between them is this enchantment

That color cyan(skyblue)
It has an enchantment of obsidian crystal

3 Likes

Hahaha i forgot that you are a new haha sorry… Btw are you making your own build or you copy someone’s build?

2 Likes

A Legend gear with a cyan affix is called Crystal Legend.

Specific Legend gears has a chance for one of its affix to be upgraded into Cyan which can only be obtained via Obsidian.

Also, there is the more rare Eternal Crystal Legend where a Legend gear gets a Cyan affix while also upgraded into green.

1 Like

I played the game years ago. I just came back and all things begin to look new for me. No idea of what build to follow yet but I’m trying to collect crystals so I can be prepared once I look for build in the forums. Thank you again @Berot

2 Likes

So putting obsidian crystal will upgrade legend affix to cyan or will produce a new cyan affix? Sorry, i’m confused.

2 Likes

Hahaha it doesn’t matter dude as long the enchantment is good needed on your build no matter what color it is or color rainbow​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Obsidian gives 3-6 random Crystal Affixes to choose from. if used again, it has a chance to hopefully increase to Crystal affixes value to maximum.

Kyanite only works on Normal (yellow), Epic (orange), Legend (Red), Set (Green) affixes, and only 1 at a time.

Quartz can be used to take off multiple affixes, but it is random and can end up ruining a good item if it takes off an affix you don’t want taken off.

for Eternal Items and what Crystals can be used on them…

2 Likes