What have you used Jasper on?

I was thinking of changing one of my Event Horizon orbs to my warrior class.

What class specific items have you guys switched over for your other classes?

None… have only been able to craft one. :frowning:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I used an amber on my Skull to get Torrent then Jasper’d it to rogue. When it switched to rogue, it seems it have lost the torrent ability thus leaving my with only 1 special which is my main hand. Is this some bug? Lol.

Intopic. I jasper’d my skull to rogue. Haha. As well as my Nadroji amulet

How’d the amber work @rynzele? Did you get to pick the new skill? Or is it random? I have a couple amber but I’m scared to use them.

That’s good to know not to use a amber before a jasper… haha

[quote=“Messor”]How’d the amber work @rynzele? Did you get to pick the new skill? Or is it random? I have a couple amber but I’m scared to use them.

That’s good to know not to use a amber before a jasper… haha[/quote]

Just curious, but did you craft the ambers yourself? Or did you find them as a drop… and what’s the highest crystal you have found?

Highest I’ve found is the Jasper but I’ve found 3 ambers otherwise. My " farming" has consisted of leveling my warrior Ep8 level 100 through 160 so far since 1.60, with my 99 wizard on hire… but my wizards gear is still terrible. I’ve had better luck on the warrior as of gear.

Still haven’t found anything that inspires me to use one of my (several) Jaspers… but that’s about the highest level CS I’ve had drop.

On the other hand, I did get a Zenith to drop for me today. :smiley:

[quote=“Richard Jonnes”]Still haven’t found anything that inspires me to use one of my (several) Jaspers… but that’s about the highest level CS I’ve had drop.

On the other hand, I did get a Zenith to drop for me today. :smiley:[/quote]

Oh WOW! A zenith??? You lucky duck… best I’ve found MS wise is a quest… what floor and ep did you find it on? Do you remember what dropped it? Wonder if obsidian and elixir can drop… and if so what level. On 340s on ep 1 and starting to have a hard time with tnt props and skyfall.

I think it was something like Floor 156, EP 6, actually. I’ve had a couple of good MS drops, actually. The problem is, I don’t have any items that I’m so attached to that I want to put either the Zenith or the Time (my top two MS drops. Quest is just pretty much useless.) in.

Thought there was a post from one of the SB guys that stone rarity doesn’t actually depend on floor level or luck value. Did I get that wrong?

When you use amber, you get to choose one skill from a list of 3.

@Topic

I have Jasper’d a Thanatos into rogue item then changed its talent to celerity. :smiley:

@hope_lost, I haven’t found anything with Rage on it, what’s Rage do?

Its raise your critdamage. Rage is good green affix if you have 12k of armor you can max your critdamage 350%

@anyone

How to reroll crystal affix

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Dictionnary

@paul, that’s a good question… it doesn’t look like you can without a obsidion, if obsidion will reroll the already applied Crystal affix.

[quote=“Ryznele 2”]I used an amber on my Skull to get Torrent then Jasper’d it to rogue. When it switched to rogue, it seems it have lost the torrent ability thus leaving my with only 1 special which is my main hand. Is this some bug? Lol.

Intopic. I jasper’d my skull to rogue. Haha. As well as my Nadroji amulet[/quote]

u should’ve jasper’d it to rogue class first and then amber it. but skull is jasper’d into a trap, and IMO, sentry is good enough.
but I’m no fan of trapper, smoke-bomber’s here.
wink

Any idea what the options are with ambering a wand?

It really depends on you. What special skill do you really like to use and hope it will be on the list when you use amber. :smiley:
(My chakram has knightscharge skill now and I’m having fun using it. :smiley: )

it is random, if u ask the chance of getting what special skills on certain mainhand. but if you ask me what is the preferable special, i’d choose twister.
[emoji4]

I used a jasper on a spear and it became a flintlock…
is it possible to make it a chackam using/spamming jasper on it??

[quote=“evalhet26”]I used a jasper on a spear and it became a flintlock…
is it possible to make it a chackam using/spamming jasper on it??[/quote]
No, it’s not possible. Spear will always turn into Flintlock when you apply Jasper on it.