What is the true eternal divination

When I looked on the codex this what I see
It has torrent on it but other players have skulldraga is it a bug or a cheat? Can you get a skulldraga instead of torrent? The devs didn’t answer, they just said reviewed when I reported it so guys pls enlighten my ignorance on this one.

1 Like

The ones you posted with eternal divination were legit. See my links below.

2 Likes

Oh so that’s how it works :grin: TY @Mr_Scooty

1 Like

This is .

1 Like

Nice amulet @darkeons21 that one has 2 of 5 affixes with perfect rolls. The 20 torrent isn’t likely perfect… when you take it to arena, it will be 4 torrent. If that epic affix is perfect, it will show 6 torrent in arena.

Yes sir . Been a buttload of dust to waste just to take this RNG gift

1 Like

Been collecting eternal items with perfect rolls. For further purposes

1 Like

Understood. I have spent over 10K dust before to just get one of those close enough.

1 Like

Been wandering of those hidden gears in codex. Any specific floor to farm those or they didnt still exist for dropping?

They do exist. The drop rate was non-existent when I was playing the test patch. They relaxed the drop rates that I had previously tested to have them drop more often. Just be patient. The new sets (4) - will usher in new creativity and powerful crafts. You do not have to play at floor 2K.

1 Like

Ok sir . Thanks for the info . Those new sets are riddles hahaha :rofl: .

1 Like

@ShadowDragon look at my first post in this thread. :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

It will help to explain divination and if you follow my links, I explain eternal crystal legend gears.

@Mr_Scooty I see how it works .Ty

1 Like