What is this?

Please explain to me why it is like this,thanhks.

You are lucky you found a crystal item which is very rare. I think there is a thread for an item like that. Search CRYSTAL ITEM FOUND

Well, lucky for me.I started the 21st floor and run continuously up to 113 floors, it encounters a legendary pet. Only 550 lucky points.

Curiously the crystal-legend you posted doesn’t actually appear to have a crystal affix…? Did you use a Kyanite to remove a light blue colored affix from it for some reason?

is that the point? that the crystal item sucked more?

I picked it on the floor 10X, do not fix it with crystals.

ITS BUG I THINK…

i hope they should fix that…

YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

Oh wait… :laughing: Not that lucky tho!

[quote=“Diieter”]YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

Oh wait… :laughing: Not that lucky tho![/quote]
If its not a bug he may deleted with kyanite and add an other one with angelite

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

[quote=“Diieter”]YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

[quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”]YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

Indeed you’re right, impressive Bunny, very impressive

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”]YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

Indeed you’re right, impressive Bunny, very impressive[/quote]

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”]YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

Thanks!

P.S: When you find a crystal affix never delete or sell the item.This affixes is very rare to get and usefull with the highest affix you can get!Also you can do your own legend item crystal by using the Crystal(CS) obsidian which is very hard to get or convert it! I suggest you some drop rate . 200% can be good so you can get higher CS/MS . About legend items or crystal you will need 550% luck . If you cant afford that i suggest you ATLEAST 400% luck or more. Hope that helps!

Bunny v2.0

Hehe :smile:

[quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”]YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

Thanks!

P.S: When you find a crystal affix never delete or sell the item.This affixes is very rare to get and usefull with the highest affix you can get!Also you can do your own legend item crystal by using the Crystal(CS) obsidian which is very hard to get or convert it! I suggest you some drop rate . 200% can be good so you can get higher CS/MS . About legend items or crystal you will need 550% luck . If you cant afford that i suggest you ATLEAST 400% luck or more. Hope that helps![/quote]
Thank you, I have been like the image below. Please help me stronger because I only go to floor 250 EP8

[quote=“ninjaning”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”]YOU FOUND A CRYSTAL AFFIX! wow lucky :smiley:

Thanks!

P.S: When you find a crystal affix never delete or sell the item.This affixes is very rare to get and usefull with the highest affix you can get!Also you can do your own legend item crystal by using the Crystal(CS) obsidian which is very hard to get or convert it! I suggest you some drop rate . 200% can be good so you can get higher CS/MS . About legend items or crystal you will need 550% luck . If you cant afford that i suggest you ATLEAST 400% luck or more. Hope that helps![/quote]
Thank you, I have been like the image below. Please help me stronger because I only go to floor 250 EP8

[/quote]
Well dont use your amethyst crystal.Go on and convert it to obsidian so you will have an other crystal item too^^. You have put into empy sockets pretty good MS . I whould like to try harder to get 550% resist to all whould be better( yes im a rogue but my first class was wizard:P). In my opinion i whould do your stat points 80 health 80 mana and 140 Damage so it could be better(its my opinion of you think its not better then dont do it)
Your weapon is pretty good with 50% dmg and atck speed . If you climb higher from 250 floor you will find more usefull items!Hmm i dont think you need something else.Your stats for a wizard is pretty well.:smile:

I think if I use 80-80-140 points. I lost 2 slot for mana so I use blood magic hat 1 for ease of use. Now I need a lot of rare crystal advice you please tell me where I should beat the best.