What Item/Skill

Have a level 29 or 30 rogue. Best skill I’ve found is the whirly balls that appear sometimes and do massive damage. Cant figure out what skill it is. Not related to my primary weapon, but nothing on my offhand (oil) seems likely to be doing it from the description.

Also, more generally, its very hard to figure out what icon on a button is what skill. Is there some logic to it? It should be when you hold the button down it says what skill it is.

You’re probably referring to elemental orb, which is the elemental crit for arcane damage.

For the skills, you could look on your heroic tab. It has every skill there and its icon. Or on your weapons which list the skills they grant you.

Elemental Criticals give you powerful effects
Arcane: Elemental Orb = Whirling balls
Poison: Toxic = Green clouds of death
Shock: Paralysis = Stun
Ice: Freezing = Stun
Fire: Immolate = DOOOOOM

Bad idea since you’ll be holding down on your buttons once your skills get reduced cd.

you can see all of your class’ skills on the hero page. Check out the Codex for more info too.

Do elemental crit damage capped been removed? Like previously frostbiting capped at 200%.
But now applying elemental crit damage like blistering blight and high voltage passed 200%.

[quote=“andrielley”]Do elemental crit damage capped been removed? Like previously frostbiting capped at 200%.
But now applying elemental crit damage like blistering blight and high voltage passed 200%.[/quote]
Screenshot?

Yup. It’s in the patch notes.

shinyboxgames.com/blog/2015/04/p … available/

Hmmm, indeed there’s not. That’s… interesting.

Yeah, it’s been removed.

Hmmm ok now this gets more exciting. Lets see what we can do with this. Thanks!! :ugeek: