What kind of Jobs do you have?

but I really dream of becoming an animator and work with Kishimoto san :grin:

1 Like

Lol.

I’m just 18, but on my days off I work as a civil engineer, some income is needed, also working from a young age helps you mature, in my opinion.

Game restraints? Well yeah, every game has its borders, and sooner or later you reach them. Other possible restraints is a server big enough and fast enough to deal with the potential number of clients. Speaking of which how is the DQ server doing? It seems on this end to be running a little slow. :smile:

1 Like

I’m a professional food devourer during weekends but other than that, still studying in Univ :joy:

Yup. You’re right.

Looking for a part time job. Decided to drop out from univ due to severe anxiety.

1 Like

Been studying architecture for 2 years now hahahah no sleep is real!!! XD

1 Like

Seaferer officer in charge, planning to quit and teaching in maritime school lmao

1 Like

Lol.

Me too. Right now I have no college until September and that money I am saving up for gaming pc and other things. My first salary was £30 which was awesome but that was only first. The other salary’s can be below for a part time job.

Although I wish I had a part time job in IT lol. Oh well, that’s fine because I at least earned money . It feels good to finally earn my own money lol. My current part time job is working as a person who serves food in parties and restaurant as well as tidy them up .