What tier are bosses?

Act Bosses (Limorex, Malum Anguis, Nix Gigas, and Ignis) have their name in red and the special monster affix “the Legend”, but they don’t count towards the Legend monster feat. Therefore, what tier do they count as?

To the boss tier i think xD

To the boss tier i think xD[/quote]
This is not a joke question. Don’t give me joke answers. This is a 100% legitimate question, as it is not clear what tier bosses count as for DMG against Elites and feat progress.

Ibknow i wasnt joking but. They count tonthe boss feat.

Kill 20 bosses get 1 legend

Well they are red but they aren’t legends.

So we can safely say that there are two kinds of red mob:

-Bosses
-Legends

…and each are different, but for things like Crushing Blow, they both count as legends.

In older versions. They were just bosses and they weren’t a legend affix monster. so before they were the highest tiered monster.

On this patch
I think it only counts on the kill 20 boss feat for 1 legend.

I think in my opinion, since magic mobs have 2 affix(eg. resist element, gracious) and higher than magic mobs have more than 2 affix in them, maybe it is safe to say that a boss monster can be considered as a normal monster since they(bosses) have only one affix(The Legend).

or maybe im wrong and blabbing nonsense…

Reasonable on all points, but crushing blow may want to have a word with you :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Well they are red but they aren’t legends.

So we can safely say that there are two kinds of red mob:

-Bosses
-Legends

…and each are different, but for things like Crushing Blow, they both count as legends.[/quote]
This makes the most sense, though crushing blow makes bosses easier than epic monsters…

We do need more bosses… Maybe a super boss road ala castlevania?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]We do need more bosses… Maybe a super boss road ala castlevania?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]

a mythic boss on lvl 500+ mythic 3 map has a word with you;)