What's better for crowd control

What’s better to use for killing big crowds. The command or skulldraga

This are the two things

Command will tank the mobs while you shoot them.

Yep

Neither.

Crowd control or killing groups of monsters can be done different ways, and I can’t give you a list of them. But i have tried a few and some worked better for me than others.
Taunt is a warrior skill that you can get in the form of a proc up to 23% chance per affix unless you get it on an Eternal legend. Using jasper to change a warrior item to wizard (or rogue) can be an easier way to get it as it will be more available on a warrior item. What Taunt does is pull everything near towards a totem, at which you can have various are of effect (AOE) spells waiting for them like blizzard, twister, or whichever suits your play style and choice of gear.
Some players really like Whirlwind, which can be augmented onto an item or gained with the battlemage set affix if you want it on your wizard.

Try different skills from the different weapons and see what’s avail on the different classes. If the skill doesn’t target a single adversary it’s AOE, and is a possible choice for crowd control. If you don’t want or can’t get taunt, there’s always the old school method of grouping targets together by running a big circle around them until they cluster, then hit them with AOE.

[quote=“Stryder”]Neither.

Crowd control or killing groups of monsters can be done different ways, and I can’t give you a list of them. But i have tried a few and some worked better for me than others.
Taunt is a warrior skill that you can get in the form of a proc up to 23% chance per affix unless you get it on an Eternal legend. Using jasper to change a warrior item to wizard (or rogue) can be an easier way to get it as it will be more available on a warrior item. What Taunt does is pull everything near towards a totem, at which you can have various are of effect (AOE) spells waiting for them like blizzard, twister, or whichever suits your play style and choice of gear.
Some players really like Whirlwind, which can be augmented onto an item or gained with the battlemage set affix if you want it on your wizard.

Try different skills from the different weapons and see what’s avail on the different classes. If the skill doesn’t target a single adversary it’s AOE, and is a possible choice for crowd control. If you don’t want or can’t get taunt, there’s always the old school method of grouping targets together by running a big circle around them until they cluster, then hit them with AOE.[/quote]

So then you’re saying Command, because that IS TAUNT. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is not working properly. =P

Was working just fine for me in pve.

[quote=“Rubik”]
So then you’re saying Command, because that IS TAUNT. :p[/quote]

No im saying it’s not an either/or as inquired about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was explaining to “kill big crowds” that combination wouldn’t be very effective, mostly because Skulldraga isn’t something as effective imo.

Although I suppose if you’re doing 200mil+ dmg it may work better

Update:
For kicks I have been giving Command another try since I personally am not a fan of summon builds. Just want to point out that Command ISN’T Taunt. It uses a Taunt proc, but is not as reliable as Taunt since you can strategically use it when you want to instead of hoping the summon casts it when you need it.
On my gold farming set up I use GF/luck/pu radius/ID affixes gear on my main so I can collect and avoid, while my hireling is a self sustaining warrior who clears my path. Because of so many avail affix being GF and such, my main can’t have as many damage boosting affix . So for me, Command has been less useful since I can better group monsters than AI does, to bunch them up for my Warrior to clear them out. I suppose with a strong enough build, Command could be more effective than it has been for me.

Command+storm proc+bombard+meteor+barrage = win.

what class are you

tome is best for crowd control if you have sprit master gear bc it lets you have +1 extra minons for each sprit master gear on