What's this?

Hi hi, great idea

2 Likes

Can I ask Sir? As you use cheat in this app, is there any excitement when you play PvE? PvP is literally yes as you beat those other cheaters but how about the PvE?

2 Likes

I like PVE in this game, i farmed to floor 1000 and builded many suits to farm. Farm give ideas for suits and PVP. Thank you.

3 Likes

So you farm for experimentations only right? Just to test on how painful the items itā€™s because farming is useless for having a nearly a hundred millions of dust :joy:

2 Likes

But I discovered that the Wizards are way longer to kill Enslaver and Cart and relying on the Frozen sets to do it and in pack size also. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve use a Rogue class and itā€™s pretty nice because it kill Enslaver and Cart for 2-3 seconds hehe

2 Likes

We canā€™t insert an elemental Crit out there since itā€™s an Eternal Legend item. And also Mr. Tiuedao, Iā€™m kinda bit of contented within my character since Iā€™ve completed all of my perks

2 Likes

Funny thing I have been playing dungeon quest for a while (since it was released) and I have collected many dust tho I cant take any screenshots on this phone. And also I sold my eternal and legend items because I did not care if they were eternals or legends and that is how I have at least 1M dust it was a long time and I actually used it now I only have 10 dust

4 Likes

Hoping bro that you spend the dust in crafting and it gets compensated :joy:

1 Like

Lol I actually spent it on eternals

1 Like

Ahh, okay I got it! So you spend it on Eternal items to unlock them and to get a chance that you draw them with a perfect affix percentage hehe

2 Likes

Lol exactly, but in the time I thought eternals and legends are useless, that is why I sold the eternals and legends.

3 Likes

This also proves that it is possible to have millions of dust but 98M I think it is near impossible. Itā€™s possible but very hard to get because I spent years to get 1M.

2 Likes

Nahh i call bsā€¦ the most i ever had was around 36k and that took a couple of months doing maybe 2 hours per day in a fully efficient setup

100k i could understand, but 1m is just being silly really

3 Likes

I am highly confident that you have a realization in the importance of the items but itā€™s too late to realize HAHAHA but donā€™t worry bro, at least you learn something hehe

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s just enjoying to craft those legend items to dust and do not have an enough knowledge on what are the purpose of those things but talking about his 1m dust uhmmā€¦ I donā€™t think so like yes, youā€™re right :joy:

1 Like

an Eternal & Crystal Farm Build with Max Luck & Item Drop, and Imp for a Pet picking up every thing and turning all Items picked up to Legend Items could get lots of Dust, just not sure how much more. Eternal & Crystal Items give more Dust than Legends. and I think Mythic Items give more Dust too.

taking a look in my DQ App right nowā€¦

Dust is from level 100 Items.
5k Gold Per Dust.

Legend: 5 - 25k Gold
Crystal: 10 - 50k Gold
Mythic: 10 - 50k Gold
Mythic with Crystal affix: 15 - 75k Gold
Eternal: 20 - 100k Gold

I donā€™t have any Mythic Items with Crystal and/or Mythic Affixes, so I donā€™t know if they give more Dust.

2 Likes