What's this?

And now

2 Likes

Build for 3th Arena
For Tank!

1 Like

1 Like

I assume you’ve been downloading your account too much too often… you’ll have to contact support and ask them to reset the timer for you

3 Likes

:scream::scream:OMG! You have 98 million dust? How long have you been playing? Are you a cheater on arena? You don’t even have a hireling :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

You must have two build for tank and gun. I haved, above my build for tank. You can try in Arena

1 Like

For Gun! For every one, have a world without covid-19.

Trò chơi này tôi đã chơi lúc mới ra. Tôi rất thích nó. Trò chơi thiết kế đơn giản nhưng rất trí tuệ và sáng tạo. Nay dịch Covid làm tôi thất nghiệp, tôi chơi lại và thử vào Arena. Sự sáng tạo sẽ chiến thắng các cheater. Cám ơn đội ngũ viết game.

This game I played when it first came out. I like it very much. Game design is simple but very intellectual and creative. Now that the Covid epidemic has made me unemployed, I played again and tried to enter the Arena. Creativity will win over the cheaters. Thanks to the game writing team.

3 Likes

in Patch 3.0, the Dev’s put a 3 hour wait on upload/download to take care of a loophole in coding that was unintended by them, that was being exploited by some players. if you read the Thread for the 3.0 Patch Notes, there is a discussion on the topic.

umm, basically, the Dev’s intended for Farming to be the way to get Loot to improve Equipment, not exploiting a loophole in the game.

this can also cause problems with players moving their game between devices, or new players who are still learning how to play the game and how to save their game.

3 Likes

4 extra attack chance in an eternal Spike? Sounds suspicious huh? HAHA

3 Likes

Look at his dust :joy:

2 Likes

A cheater indeed! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I already reach TOP 17 on legends found but my dust is only 5k :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s referring on how many legend/Eternal Legend items you picked

2 Likes

Top 48 here :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, converting your legends to dust

2 Likes

Yes, you convert your legend items to dust but that “legend items found” icon means is that it refers on how many legend/Eternal Legend items you picked. And even you convert your legend items to dust it is not counted in the chart.

2 Likes

Yes I know, im just referring to the dust. I only post that to say its really impossible to have millions dust.

2 Likes

Not unless they play for a long period or they do some magic HAHAHA

2 Likes

Hahaha don’t bully him/her🤣

3 Likes

It’s not bullying bro, we’re just having a good conversation :fieriparrot:

2 Likes

Mr. Tieudao, are you cheating just to beat those cheater right?

2 Likes