Where are all the players gone?

Is it just me or this forum and in general is kind of inactive. I used to see many more posts and players but now it feels almost desolate. Not that its a bad thing. Even I disappeared at some point only to come back.

2 Likes

There’s still several new accounts created daily.

No need to continue making posts at a certain point unless they’re feature suggestions or bugs I suppose. If people get on here and use the search function, most of their questions will be answered. There’s been a few lulls in posts before, as well. Will probably pick up eventually.

3 Likes

I think everyone is stressed . I know I am.

2 Likes

This is one of the reasons I like the discord server idea. Place for active players to chat and share ideas without clogging up the forums.

3 Likes

We’ve had multiple groups in the past; they never survive.

I ran a Slack server for awhile with Griffin, and Cuzeg had a Discord server. Both are dead.

3 Likes

All welcome to join.

2 Likes

I have my discord server but I’ll have a look at your one too. Yeah mine is also kinda dead but it lasted a lot longer than I expected. Even in my hiatus of DQ.

2 Likes

i wasn’t able to get onto public wi-fi for a few months, but it is now available :joy_cat:!

many players who learn how to play DQ well don’t get on the Forum very often, unless they like to help the new players who have lots of questions, or if there are updates for DQ.

3 Likes

Eyy your back! Thank goodness :smile: .

3 Likes