Where can I get this kind of crystal?

[quote=“andrielley”][quote=“utakpulvoron”][quote=“andrielley”]guess the sheer of luck that im talking about came my way…
floor 153 ep8…
perfect for my golden buccavein set… (haha dieter’s jewish gunner).
hoping to farm more…:smiley:[/quote]

I thought crystal items could only be obtained at patch 1.7?! I am so confused. Unless youre one of the testers like diieter. Has anyone else gotten a crystal item?[/quote]

http://shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1165

here is the thread if i copied it right, showing number of players having crystal affix…:ugeek:[/quote]

Wow, so it is possible. But it seems only an elite few have gotten their hands on them. Good for you guys. keep us posted when you get more crystal stuff!

After the update of 1.6 to the latest so far I looted only these two Crystal items…it’s very rare I mean I got my first week after the update then the 2nd one after 3weeks…[emoji45]

You can remove them using Kyanite then apply Ruby (random Legend affix) and Obsidian (random Crystal affix)…

You can remove them using Kyanite then apply Ruby (random Legend affix) and Obsidian (random Crystal affix)…[/quote]

If you remove a legend affix from a legend item, does it stay legend? Or revert into an epic item…

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The name is still Legend.

yup it stays legend… ive remove glasscannon on my ring with buccaneer set afffix and it kept the name…

Good to know, May remove some useless stats and try my luck with the enchant crystal

Good to know, May remove some useless stats and try my luck with the enchant crystal