Where to find WHICH legends?!

On what floor of which area can you find which legends? Is there a list already made?

Open the legendex in game and it will tell you where each one can be found (for example above floor 100, in ice, etc)

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

If it is in ice, does it mean we can get it in all floors act 3?

As long as the map is ice floor you can hunt it in the ice and also in random map too…see the legendex in game or in main menu for information on where to hunt the legendary items you want…

The legendex is your best friend! (“unknown location” :laughing: )

What floor can i find the legends that has no location written on it? And also that unknown location where can i find those legends? Unknown [emoji19]

Random drops. So it doesn’t matter which floor you farm, but should be at least floor 20 I recommend . :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

If it says for example on blood knight stuff: “map with lava”, do carth maps with lava count?

As long as the loading mode picture of carth maps is lava then it is lava…hehehe…[emoji87]

Sure?
Can any deg confirm this?

Shutnic, I can confirm it. Even on CARTOGRAPHER (fire/etc.) maps you can get Legends ‘Found near Lava/etc.’.

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Shutnic, I can confirm it. Even on CARTOGRAPHER (fire/etc.) maps you can get Legends ‘Found near Lava/etc.’.

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]
Thanks for supporting my comment…[emoji106]

Always mate [emoji106]