Which affixes are limited by class?

Another thread noted that only warriors could craft a Momentum set affix (and even then, only on a warrior item.) Are there other specific affixes that are impossible for certain classes to create? My wizard burned through 6 obsidian trying to get Block before I noticed that it only seems to appear on warrior legends. Is this another off-limit affix? What about move speed—i see it on wizard legends, but i’ve tried multiple times to gain it through enchanting, but i’ve been unsuccessful each time. Am I just unlucky?

Also, what is the crystal range for Block? 20-30 or 35-50? I think i’ve seen both ranges mentioned previously.

Finally, how does the +% elemental damage affix work? Would a +20% affix apply to only the base elemental damage from a weapon, or would it be multiplicative with other +%?

Rage, Momentum, Frozen, Iceburn are specific for each class.
Block can be obtain on OH although I’m not so sure about this.
Move speed can be obtain on any gear/class with Ruby.
That’s all I know :smile:

Block naturally occurs on warrior legend items for every slot…you’re suggesting that it can’t be crafted in any slot?

I guess i’ve just been unlucky with move speed. Any ideas on answers for my other questions? Thanks!

Block only available on OH weapon (I wasted 20 Obsidian just to find out the truth), and it’s available for all 3 classes. It’s capped at 50% for CS affix.

I think there’s a formula for this in the Dictionary. Take a look at the Formula section :smile:

I agree with everything Vil said.

Block crystal affix does go to 50%, not sure on the low end.

If you have a weapon that does 10k dmg with poison element on it, +20% poison affix will add 2000 dmg. They do stack. Two 20%s would be 4k dmg. An item then with 20% ice would do nothing in that example…

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

By offhand weapon, do you mean an actual weapon like a hatchet, or any offhand item? I just used my 8th obsidian, this time on a totem, and still no block. :angry:

Any offhand should be fine. It does seem to be pretty rare though, it took me probably 10 to get mine when any other affix shows up in 4-6. Just my experience though.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

OH for warrior are Totem/Horn/Shield/Hatchet. I know how you feel, sometimes it takes tons of Obsidian to obtain the CS affix you want. Because the way it works is pretty RNG.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]

I think there’s a formula for this in the Dictionary. Take a look at the Formula section :smile:[/quote]

I didn’t fully explain my question. How does + elemental dam % interact with Storm? Storm indicates that it is based on weapon damage, which would indicate that it doesnt benefit from extra elemental damage affixes, but it seems counter-intuitive that an affix granting higher elemental damage wouldn’t apply to storm’s effect. For the big picture, I want to know if +5 storm affix is a bigger dps boost than +20% ice damage.

As a followup question, are there other crafted affixes that are limited by item slot? E.g. I just used 18 rubies to try for movement speed on my wand, and never got it. Is it only available for armor?