Whirlwind, Earthshatter Warrior Endgame Viable

So this is a basic guide to a endgame viable Warrior Whirlwind build. I did some theory crafting and it is very apparent that the amount of synergy across gear/affixes is heavily favoured for frost between Might, Frostbiting, Frozen, Permafrost it seems the only answer for high end warrior dps is frost. I will post all the images of the build and a video, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment.

Just some thoughts:
Wrath is an important QOL as you are no longer chasing after chests/destructibles.
Attack speed does not affect whirlwind but reduced cooldown does, make sure to get this early on.
Once I get an eternal pet I will see about removing some stuff to get two 25% chance to sprint affixes on the build somewhere as it would be a major QOL seeing as sprint addes 2-3 million dps to my whirlwind and I don’t like having to click it.

Video of it in action:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8h0jD4QY-ihWW5kekc3cDZTa3M/view

Well my first question is what do you consider endgame, cause how in the heck do you stay alive? After that, there’s a few easy tweaks I see that could get more damage.

I haven’t had any survivability issues as of yet with permafrost+bloodmagic I get a 40% dmg reduction, and with a 70k hp pool and 0.9% leech if my dps is over 10mil I leech 90k per hit so I am constantly at full hp. On top of that I am freezing enemies/moving around constantly which general negates almost all incoming damage.

As for easy tweaks you mention other then getting better rolled stats and throwing in some more crit dmg somewhere what do you suggest?

I haven’t had any survivability issues as of yet with permafrost+bloodmagic I get a 40% dmg reduction, and with a 70k hp pool and 0.9% leech if my dps is over 10mil I leech 90k per hit so I am constantly at full hp. On top of that I am freezing enemies/moving around constantly which general negates almost all incoming damage.

As for easy tweaks you mention other then getting better rolled stats and throwing in some more crit dmg somewhere what do you suggest?[/quote]
First, switch your points from mana/power to straight HP. Warriors receive a passive +armor per HP point(you would then need to change the MP crystal affixes though). Besides adding straight survivability, when coupled with Rage set affix, you “should” have enough armor to put you to 350% Crit DMG, which is cap. That leaves you being able to change Sharpened on chest to Stonecold for +50% Ice dmg, and frees up a few affixes which you currently have as +crit dmg(one is a crystal affix) to something else useful.

Also a hammer with with those affixes and special changed to Whirlwind would be a huge bonus as well.

[quote=“Rubik”]
First, switch your points from mana/power to straight HP. Warriors receive a passive +armor per HP point. Besides adding straight survivability, when coupled with Rage set affix, you “should” have enough armor to put you to 350% Crit DMG, which is cap. That leaves you being able to change Sharpened on chest to Stonecold for +50% Ice dmg, and frees up a few affixes which you currently have as +crit dmg to something else useful.

Also a hammer with with those affixes and special changed to Whirlwind would be a huge bonus as well.[/quote]

Oh god the armor per hp point dont tell me this, its gonna be a bitch to try and remove the crystal mp affixes. All good advice though thank you.

It tells you when you create the character. :smile:
Another quick ?, how are you feeezing stuff, I see no Icy Touch or elemental crit(Freeze).

nice try… Permafrost gives the least boost of damage compare to other set affixes… And you dont need mana absorb from permafrost coz monster could probably kill in just one hit…Theres so many critics. But they can be most helpful…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk