Why ascending?

LMAO XD
Maybe ure the only one who dont know tht.

Without Ascensions, I can see how many would quit. The Ascensions seriously spiced up the game for sure and made it easier and look interesting. Obviously the added legends and sets also helped and so many other things.

I did remember feeling bored before Ascensions but after that, I had to grind grind grind xD. It was fun though. Long gone are the days when 1000s of crystals were a dream. Now itā€™s common and very plausible to get 99 of every crystal and mythstone , unlike when I first started.

Also long gone the days when builds took longer to make despite being simpler. Build away all you like which is awesome and instead of 10M gold a day for me , 100M gold a day. Thatā€™s in 1 hour though. Even though Ascensions are a big grind , they definitely help force more Eternals and crystal legend droppings , tons of gold and legends , lots of epic enemies , etc.

one thing I have learned about ascending is that it gives me time to see the game mechanics in action. the past 2 weeks, I have been tweaking my Ascension Build, gaining a better understanding of what is going on. and also a better understanding of the fact that I will probably have to do a totally new Farming Build, instead of just converting my Ascension Build into a Farming Build.
although, if a person just wants to smash monsters, or just focus on PVP, you donā€™t really need Perks, but 2-3 of them would really help with farming for the things you need to be a better Monster Smasher or PVP Master.

2 Likes

Yep! Second that!

Exactly

look at PVP. when there are changes in the Arena, weather from players making a new Build that rocks! or the Devā€™s changing the Arena mechanics for balanced fights, I mean play, players with Perks can make changes faster than players without Perks, unless said players have a deep stash of crystals, myth stones, and items.

1 Like

Certainly. The Ascensions for this reason are that good. Of course other major reasons too. The thing is, PvP builds tend to have to be changed a lot whereas PvE builds can last for a longer while , though they also can get eventually nerfed. PvP builds have to adapt every time the meta changes and tons of testing to check what works best for you and different ideas.

PvP builds are no doubt much cheaper but also similarly costly and it does add up over time. Like in all game modes, the higher quality builds last longer and with that, easier preparation .

1 Like

Hey!! I just change my mind ok!?

Canā€™t wait. I chose fortunate for my 3rd perkā€¦ Its awesome