Why does my rogue summons more Furies than my wizard?

@NUIQUE I dedicate this track to to your success in the arena and because I feel your an hippy at heart like me. I wish I could have had the global live version recorded that shook the world in 1967 . This will have to do . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xMfIp-irg

Apparently someone peeped into my character names and made an intelligent guess about me.
I am tired of seeing ā€œcoolā€ combative names in the arena. Something soothing to read from me maybe?

Thanks for the compliments Lee. Success? Well that is a relative term mate - ego knows no bounds. I want to leave a strong AI in the arena but I cannot do so because of something(s) most players have that I do not have.

Thanks for the video. Iā€™ll go over it once my internet speeds up enough again.

More power to you!

3 Likes

And apparently , someone who played my characters in the arena has been eyeballing my stats and suggesting which dormant characters to resurrect :roll_eyes: ( I wonder who ?) . Ahhh internet speed is your problem like mine. I get it. Thatā€™s one reason Iā€™m very cautious about live play. A couple of slips and your going down. Iā€™m trying to create truly terrifying AI characters but to climb the arena means climbing to an active division using slow internet against good AI characters.

3 Likes

And apparently , someone who played my characters in the arena has been eyeballing my stats and suggesting which dormant characters to resurrect :roll_eyes: ( I wonder who ?) .

Umm, me? :thinking:
Definitely not me. :upside_down_face:

Did you invest in epic skill points on your ricochet? I suggest you place at least two epic ricochet epic affixes if you do not have them. It will halp you a lot.

2 Likes

Two epic richochetā€¦ Ok , go on , I will try it !

I could sacrifice two epic ice damage for ricochet to test. In a way richochet should compensate for the reduction.

+30% DMG and the other boosts you get from the Ricochet Skill (2x Ricochet +3)

2 Likes

Or do I just loose multi attack and extra attack. My head spins. :sob:

1 Like

if you can, at least keep the Multi Attack, since those extra attacks are constant. EAC is a chance (50% & 25%), so the Epic Ricochet is a constant boost to DMG compared to a chance to do the extra DMG with EAC.

might need to do a test to see results against the Arena Testing Assistant.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ve uploaded my previous progress . So Iā€™m experimenting without commitment.

1 Like

I have a new favourite word ā€œApparentlyā€

1 Like

You can ditch extra attack on your ricochet craft mate. I removed mine and my rogue thanked me.

If you can manage to reroll your affixes or get a new handgun here is a piece of my much hated rogue:

Ohh and good news!
You can successfully use apocalypse furies in top ranks. I keep that on my rogue pistol and I am enjoying how much cannon fodder they give me while stacking my draws to build enough damage vs. immortals.

I actually am considering sharing my rogue ricochet build to everyone but I do not want to give problems to barrage users and those who love burst damage crafts.

Also, I removed the ricochet ai in the arena because it pissed off one of my friend here.

4 Likes

Save your crystals Golem. I have tried the EAC on both barrage and ricochet - not worth it on a tight build.

There are cheaper affixes you can get from topaz/angelite that will give you more benefits than EAC in Arena - skill pts., +5000 WD, +5,000ED.

EAC via Zenith Mythstone on arena is only 2 EACs. The damage gain is inconsistent. To make things worse the vast majority of AIs in the Arena constantly move around making it very unpredictable for your EA to hit at the desired moment.

2 Likes

your friend needs to get gud!

well, Ricochet Builds are tough to fight. it took me a long time to finally make a build that can fight the low end ones for a win, and a small chance against the mid power ones. still not good against the high powered ones. and I have seen some new videos recently of Builds that can do a smack down on Barrage & Ricochet type Builds.

if I was your friend, I would stop using my Pissed at my Friends Ricochet Build, go farming in Campaign land to get a bunch of new loot, and make a Smack Down my Friends Rogue Ricochet Build to make you go do some farming in Campaign for a new Build. now that is sweet revenge indeed!

haha, when I was a Beginner, I used to get angry that I couldnā€™t win, but it eventually dawned on me that getting angry wouldnā€™t get me any wins, only getting gud would. I am not winning all battles in PVP, but I can get up to Eternal League with low powered & defensive PVP Builds, up to Division 5 so far, and I still have room for even better Builds, plus I am learning a lot from my losses of what works and what doesnā€™t.

2 Likes

Ricochet builds donā€™t bother me as much (apart from the strong ones.) I just bide my time and press my trophy then vault in like a ninja with enough block and dodge to give a few seconds to inflict pain.

2 Likes

Being a good player is excepting losses. Every build is crap against a particular build. Donā€™t worry.

1 Like

Indeed.

My two best crafts are products of constant grinding vs Mr_Scooty. Black Magic forced me to develop a fully functional ~2.98million dps fully functional barrage just to face it. My adversaries compel me to improve my crafts. I think I have now hit a developmental deadend on those two crafts.

The friend I am referring to is @kiane_zaine . :joy:
He beat my ricochet builld but out of courtesy I removed the craft. @flasher13ā€™s rogue is already very annoying for non-immo users. My rogue is not as spiky when it comes to damage but it should still give non-immo users a little struggle.

3 Likes