Why I think eternals might b useful

This is why lol also i might switch to fire build with immolation depending on if I can get the right stuff

2 Likes

Also this , like why is the wd that high lmao

haha, if you can find a legend Weapon with Legend WD%, it could get up to +400% WD! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Personally 90% of the time i only use one if any eternals in a build
This particular one uses twister, a couple AoE affixes and frozen, then bash… makes them pop ^^

1 Like

yep for boosting damage and high stat increase

I remember eternal vengeance was one of the first eternals I got

1 Like

I remember finding eternal fabled weapon which you can add myth words too and epic stats :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Can you get a socket on any eternal weapon as a drop ? Like not add a zircon but just get a drop with it socketed

1 Like

No. Externals just drop like codex description.

1 Like

there are many Eternal Items that come with 1 or more Sockets. just look in the Codex like @dickwad mentioned to see what is available and that would fit into the Build you have in mind.

1 Like

You can get Chrystal affixes on eternal items in place of epic. But the only eternals you can craft are eternal fabled weapons and the unreal hats

1 Like

here is a post on what can and can’t be used on Eternal Items. Eternal Items can be found with Crystal Affixes only if there is an affix on the Eternal Item that is on the Crystal Affix List.

Eternal Items can be Crafted, but your Crafting options are very limited compared to Legend or lower Tier items. Calcite is the only Crystal that can be used on Eternal Pets.

2 Likes