Wizard Build [EarthShaker] [PVE or 2V2 PVP] version 2.0 with Video

i try again and post my eq later on… thanks dude… or dudete…

Dude ^^ profile pic is my fave marksman in league of legends

this is my newest improvement… now max hit is 24m… my blight is almost 500%
anything else…?? or i should get new weapon…

-change living force to Cosmic power.
-you need crystal affix 3000 MP regen
-you need to drop that deadly strike and get crystal affix 225% Crit damage

You can also change your off hand weapon to manashield with cosmic power set. There’s an item with that default affix.
and you can just add 30% elemental critical and dont add nova anymore. If you can add MP regen or Crit damage to it that would be great

1 Like

PERMAFROST
you gotta have this. 38% of damage converted to Mana is ridiculous. Pair it with mana shield and treat it as damage reduction from mobs.

PERMAFROST = 38% DMG REDUTION ?
I thought it keep the dmg taken then convert 38% to mana :smiley:

Yes, because of mana shield ^^

I think it’s better to wear reflect damage with hp on hit than the permafrost :grin: .

1 Like

this is what i got so far… max dmg so far around 600m… both MH weapon is good for me… so… i just use which one suit me best… my HP suck tho… seldom doed… anything can be done…??

dont push it too hard :joy:

i try to build new shield… but it take too much resource for me… now im broke lol…

Very Nice! Now you can increase your damage by putting Plagued Set.

Two very different mechanics, man.

Tadaaaaa… my final build… i think i can be proud of it

thank to your guide… i tank like a real tank., clear map in under 2 min, kill cart or enslave without i even realize they was there… highest damage is… here we go…

7.2b damage… yeah… 7.2 b… highest dmge with all go right of coz… normal will be 900k-1.3m

very nice build man. I’m glad i was able to give you some guidance ^^ very nice set

Wow that is similar to my build. Why no defiant?

Oh and @f00kee gauntlet is probably best for any high dips concentrated build because it has the highest ever base dmg and it means you will deal a lot more dmg. Oh and my pvp build in eternal league that beat clogon 3-0 only has 3k hp which is 24.9k in campaign and 150k dmg from power 250 at campaign. It easily destroys floor 400 even though it not meant for campaign. I will show you my pvp build in private @f00kee so you can understand more at how it works and dont share it. Maybe you could get more inspiration from it. It also does meteor 6 million dmg and default dmg is 1 million in campaign.
Main reason why I chose gauntlet for pvp build is becz of base dmg 75. I like your build and may try it at some point. Also my pvp power is 650 something with all natures of elements. Anyway still a clogon style build even though I never aimed for clogon style. The stealth % proc in my build is very high in pvp and it at 50% proc in campaign. I will watch the video of yours but I can’t now becz school blocks me from watching YouTube.

@CuzegSpiked yeah I saw your victory against him. If you get lucky and get silence on your trophy everything will be much easier. I’m only using my Wizard for 2v2 in pvp to make some damage for my Warrior. This would get slaughtered in 1v1 lol But at the moment my Warrior can fight 2v1 in Mythic League. I wanted to play around with my Wiz but im kind of bored playing at the moment

Try it in a map with 200% pack size. Highest damage at M3 floor 700 i’ve seen was 50 billion damage per poison cloud Dot

Do you still get 7b dmg on 2.1v ?