Wizard Build [EarthShaker] [PVE or 2V2 PVP] version 2.0 with Video

Hi sir f00kee! may i ask questions? im a bit new in this game :smiley:

1. Can you please explain to me how earthshatter, twister, and storm proc became good? And is it better than replacing it with 3 meteor procs?
  2. Can you share your heroic level page? where did you distributed your heroic points?

Thanks in advance!! :))

You need to loot the items that already have that affix.

those procs are AoE damage that, which i personally prefer because I can easily kill multiple targets and it works well with bombard and meteor+shatter combo with aftermath

mana +power. 20 meteor points 20 storm 20 twister 20 shatter

Thanks so much sir! :smile:

How can i passing floor 200 , idk what to do

buy map start climbing there,

thank you for this build @f00kee
been playing for almost a year now.

so far this is what i got

canā€™t get good affixes on pet though. :grimacing:

Can someone help me? I canā€™t get elem dmg % red Idk why but I cant get it

100% element damage is available thru drops only. You cannot get it from Ruby

thanks

@ f00kee nice wizard build

thank you. very basic build for aftermath with new sets and affixes in the recent version players can improve this build by many folds

Nevermindā€¦i read the affix description wrong it is unaffected!!

Been playing for a year here and there. I like ice but am having difficulty making a good build. I donā€™t mind using a manashield with the shatter talent in place of time warp, but how do I get 100% ED without being able to reroll? Please post the best ice build you can design. Running out of inspiration to play. :cry:

Please please please help me. I have rebithed twice and made many builds, but i cant get past floor 320. I like ice and am asking if you can please make the most powerful ice wizard you can using blood magic+permafrost build. Thank you very much in advance.

This is insaneā€¦ But yeah great build means a
LOT of number crystal to spend.

Try my ice bow buildā€¦ If yu dont mind

Nice build @f00kee but do you think you should improve it after 3.0

@f00kee how did you gey the aftermath in the gauntlet?